Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TrojanVike28 is offline Starter
    I saw this thread and my face just looked like this-----> -_-

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    If the deal was right then I think anyone is potential for a trade but it has to be the right trade.

For instance- If Dallas were to offer Ware, Bryant, austin and 4 other players plus 3 1st round picks and a few 2nds I would do that in a heartbeat. But what team would be that dumb to trade that much for a RB? Seriously.

But anything less than a deal that is stupidly one sided doesn't make much sense.

Blog Entries
    Will he bring a few good DB's with him?

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    For instance- If Dallas were to offer Ware, Bryant, austin and 4 other players plus 3 1st round picks and a few 2nds I would do that in a heartbeat. But what team would be that dumb to trade that much for a RB? Seriously.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    YOU DON'T TRADE A HALL OF FAME PLAYER! Period.
    So what your saying is you don't think Jared Allen is HOF material?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries
    Probably. My guess is KC would love to have him on the team right now. I am not sure who they got with the picks we gave them for Allen but right now it looks like the Chiefs would have been better off dealing fairly with him and keeping him around.
    Last edited by Purple Floyd; 11-04-2011 at 08:13 AM.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Probably. My guess is KC would love to have Jim on the team right now. I am not sure who they got with the picks we gave them for Allen but right now it looks like the Chiefs would have been better off dealing fairly with him and keeping him around.
    JIm?

Jim who?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries
    iPhone does crap like that to me once in a while.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Probably. My guess is KC would love to have him on the team right now. I am not sure who they got with the picks we gave them for Allen but right now it looks like the Chiefs would have been better off dealing fairly with him and keeping him around.
    Brandon Albert and Jamaal Charles. Also a Safety but I think they cut Dajuan Morgan ( guessing that was his name).

I would like to see us get Alshon Jeffery. It's like paring Megatron and Peterson on the same team.
    Peterson still has atleast 4 elite years left and Jeffery should be up and ready by then. You have Jenkins on the other side, and Harvin in the slot, Rodolph at TE and this offense can rival any in the league. You would then have about 2-3 more drafts to address the OLine and Defense. I don't think you should make the mistakes teams make and go Oline when you have to ability to draft an elite speciality postion... Miami, Cleaveland, Arizona and a host of teams are all teams that have a great LT and still suck. Your oline is a living organizism and 1 position won't make it better. Draft elite talent and then you can allways sign a few more OTs. I rather have an oline made up of 5 players drafted in the 2nd -4th rounds than 1 top five pick and a bunch of bums at WR.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Brandon Albert and Jamaal Charles. Also a Safety but I think they cut Dajuan Morgan ( guessing that was his name).

I would like to see us get Alshon Jeffery. It's like paring Megatron and Peterson on the same team.
    Peterson still has atleast 4 elite years left and Jeffery should be up and ready by then. You have Jenkins on the other side, and Harvin in the slot, Rodolph at TE and this offense can rival any in the league. You would then have about 2-3 more drafts to address the OLine and Defense. I don't think you should make the mistakes teams make and go Oline when you have to ability to draft an elite speciality postion... Miami, Cleaveland, Arizona and a host of teams are all teams that have a great LT and still suck. Your oline is a living organizism and 1 position won't make it better. Draft elite talent and then you can allways sign a few more OTs. I rather have an oline made up of 5 players drafted in the 2nd -4th rounds than 1 top five pick and a bunch of bums at WR.
    One of the rare times I actually agree with you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast