Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Itís Time For The Vikings Pass Rush To... Pass Rush

Anyone here who has ever read my stuff for any amount of time knows I loves me some Jared Allen. I was steadfastly against the idea of trading him away for what would admittedly have been a bounty this offseason. Honestly, if I were allowed (work and all), I'd probably grow a mullet just because he says it's the right thing to do.
    That said... he's really been letting me down lately. I was OK with the complete absence in the Jaguars game, but I was shocked that the Colt's patchwork O-line held him without a sack. He may have finally gotten that next notch in his belt last week against the 49ers, but let's face it, the idea of him taking the record this season is pretty much impossible at this point.
    It

Sounds like that yutz Marrdro wrote this.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Perhaps they should try Gerhart as your 0 tech warpig.

Word has it he caused 3 fumbles last week.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Perhaps they should try Gerhart as your 0 tech warpig.

Word has it he caused 3 fumbles last week.
    How would that help? He's to valuable as a backup. Besides, I haven't seen anyone hacking on AD for his fumble yet.........I think that one was more crucial than all 3 of Toby's.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    It

Too intelligent for him to write!! Ha! HA! Just messin' with ya big guy, I love your insight!!
    Last edited by tarkenton10; 09-27-2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: ytping error

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    It

Perhaps the second paragraph, but you're complete opposite wrote the first paragraph.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    Too intelligent for him to write!! Ha! HA! Just messin' with ya big guy, I love your insight!!
    LOL, well played my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Perhaps the second paragraph, but you're complete opposite wrote the first paragraph.
    I'm going to be very interested how well the Lions do without their unheralded War Pig this weekend.

Will one of their young guys step up or will it be easier to hold Suh back without him. Long story short, if the middle can keep Ponder clean, don't be so quick to reward the OL. It might just be that they didn't have a hard job because of his absence.

Detroit Lions DT Corey Williams had knee surgery; will not play against Vikings | MLive.com