Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Ryan Longwell interviewed on the Golf Channel

Watching Tues coverage of day 2 of the Tavistock cup from Isleworth in Orlando this morining on TiVo, and Jerry Foltz just started interviewing Ryan Longwell who is the current Club Champion at Isleworth. That might be more amazing that any of his onfield accomplishments given the athelet star power that lives at Isleworth.

Ryan had a Double Eagle and an Eagle both in the final round of the club championship. That is unbelievable.

Jerry referred to the fact that Ryan would be playing for the Minnesota Vikings at "The Humpty Dumpty Dome". They talked some golf, and Ryan said he might have been more excited about winning the Club Championship then he was signing the new contract "because Golf isnt really what I do you know." He also said "It was exciting to win the Club Championship, but we are really excited about being a Viking". I guess it is a family decision with the Longwell's and thus the "We" referance.

Then Jerry closed the interview by again congratulating Ryan that he would now be leaving the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field and kicking from the indoor carpet at the "Humpty Dumpty Dome".

It was pretty cool to see him interviewed, and hear more about his golf prowess, but I was about to choke the crap out of Jerry Foltz when he kept saying "The Humpty Dumpty Dome"

Anyone else see it?

Prophet Guest

Re: Ryan Longwell interviewed on the Golf Channel

lol, thanks for the update. Looks like you have another person to golf with in the future, have you already teamed up with him?

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"Prophet" wrote:
    lol, thanks for the update. Looks like you have another person to golf with in the future, have you already teamed up with him?
    I already posted that a few weeks ago when I found out Longwell was a scratch (or even plus handicap) golfer. Now I have to figure out how I am going to suck up and pull this one off.

My little mind is already hard at work to figure out this one. I love a good challenge.

iluvbigtds is offline Rookie

I believe he's about a +1.6 handicap or something like that. That just irritates me when the guy is in a professional league and yet can still wax me on the golf course. I just can't win. :angry5: :razz: