Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Hoag

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

Ryan Hoag

http://www.vikings.com/player_detail...an%20hoag.html

I didn't see a whole lot of preseason to know much about our local boy, anyone have any insight on him? I see Tice has appointed him as a kick returner for Sunday's game, wonder if we'll see him as reciever too. Tice seems pretty impressed with his athletic ability, I'm just giddy over the quality of our depth this year. :thumbright:
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Ryan Hoag

I just want to see someone that is explosive returning our kicks. Cambell is but i'm afraid he will be injured. Maybe this is are guy, all he needs is a chance to prove himself. I hope he does so well they never take him out.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Ryan Hoag

I'm excited to see him play WR. He was pretty good i though in the preseason. Are they going to have him return kicks next game?
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

skogs02 is offline Starter

Ryan Hoag

i wonder if i will even be able to see the game.Don't know which game i will get to see on CBS

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

Ryan Hoag

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I'm excited to see him play WR. He was pretty good i though in the preseason. Are they going to have him return kicks next game?
    From Vikings.com

Q: How gratifying is it to have the depth you have?
    A: I think it's great. I think it first of all shows it's a tribute to our coaches with getting so many guys ready to play during the off-season and training camp. It shows you when we said we're going to cut some good players that we were actually right. Bringing back a Billy Conaty and he didn't miss a beat, a guy we brought in and played two days after we brought him in. Those type players. Take a Raonall Smith who has (knock on wood) been able to stay healthy and take more time with him and now he's going to start this week. And the guys who have stepped in have done very well and now you have Ryan Hoag, local boy, Mr. Irrelevant, who had an excellent training camp showed some versatility in his returns and now he's going to return kicks this week. He was on the practice squad two weeks ago. I think all that is gratifying. Those are the types of things we need to sustain, which is a big word we use, to sustain throughout the course of your season and maintain that high level of productivity and that high level of play.
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

pep2moss is offline Rookie

Ryan Hoag

he looked real good in preseason

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Ryan Hoag

If he looked so good why didnt he make the team instead of Howry? To tell you the truth i didnt think howry was going to make the team after what i saw from some of the other guys in preseason.

Jarhead is offline Rookie

Ryan Hoag

I'm not sure why they keep Howry around. Maybe because he's been in the system a year and Hoag hasn't?
    And, ladies and gentlemen, I also know that he cannot lead troops to victory in a war when he has made it perfectly clear that he does not support the cause. -Gen. Tommy Franks on John Kerry-

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Ryan Hoag

I think Howry progressed more as a WR, we just never get to see him play that position because he is #5. Hoag was good at return, but I didn't see much from the WR position. I wouldn't get too excited.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Ryan Hoag

Hate to Thread Dredge, but I'm watching a recording of 'the bachelorette' that was on last night, and our boy Ryan Hoag is definitely one of the contestants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast