Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    All I want is for him to justify the lofty draft pick. In fact, that's what I want out of ALL the players the Vikes drafted.
    I know what your saying, but your making it sound like he has to justify being picked high as if he had some input on the decision.
    You'll forgive me if I find that slightly pedantic..

    A better way to say it would be if he could justify the Vikings' faith in him.

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    "Benet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    All I want is for him to justify the lofty draft pick. In fact, that's what I want out of ALL the players the Vikes drafted.
    I know what your saying, but your making it sound like he has to justify being picked high as if he had some input on the decision.
    You'll forgive me if I find that slightly pedantic..

    A better way to say it would be if he could justify the Vikings' faith in him.
    :thumbright:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    All I want is for him to justify the lofty draft pick. In fact, that's what I want out of ALL the players the Vikes drafted.
    I know what your saying, but your making it sound like he has to justify being picked high as if he had some input on the decision.
    You'll forgive me if I find that slightly pedantic..

    A better way to say it would be if he could justify the Vikings' faith in him.
    :thumbright:
    :thumbleft:

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    "Benet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    All I want is for him to justify the lofty draft pick. In fact, that's what I want out of ALL the players the Vikes drafted.
    I know what your saying, but your making it sound like he has to justify being picked high as if he had some input on the decision.
    You'll forgive me if I find that slightly pedantic..

    A better way to say it would be if he could justify the Vikings' faith in him.
    :thumbright:
    :thumbleft:
    Or that he lives up to the expectations the Vikings have of him.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Benet
    All I want is for him to justify the lofty draft pick. In fact, that's what I want out of ALL the players the Vikes drafted.
    I know what your saying, but your making it sound like he has to justify being picked high as if he had some input on the decision.
    You'll forgive me if I find that slightly pedantic..

    A better way to say it would be if he could justify the Vikings' faith in him.
    :thumbright:


    :thumbleft:
    Or that he lives up to the expectations the Vikings have of him.
    :thumbleft: :thumbright:
    A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    Hopefully Birk stays healthy and we don't get a chance to see him live up to his expectations for several more seasons.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I hope he's good I just don't see where he fits in the near (2-3 year) future, which is what you'd hope for from a 2nd round pick that you traded your previous franchise QB for.

    its hard to look at it like we traded Culpepper for Cook!!! You don't know if we still had Daunte wether we would have got him still or not!!! But i do understand!! I just hope we can get some production out of him, i still think he would be a better RT, but i guess Brad Childress knows what he is doing!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin


  8. #18
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Hopefully Birk stays healthy and we don't get a chance to see him live up to his expectations for several more seasons.
    exactly, but hopefully he can also be the future answer to birk when he retires =)


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  9. #19
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Hopefully Birk stays healthy and we don't get a chance to see him live up to his expectations for several more seasons.
    exactly, but hopefully he can also be the future answer to birk when he retires =)
    Agreed

  10. #20
    thetrenches68OL's Avatar
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    658

    Re: Ryan Cook: A Chip On His Shoulder

    he better be good we practicallt traded culpepper 4 him
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided


    Hutch and K. Will baby

    sig by PurplePeopleEaters

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook
    By MulletMullitia in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 06:49 PM
  2. Bob Sansevere: Vikings OL Ryan Cook
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 01:04 PM
  3. Adrian Peterson has a chip on his shoulder
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:18 PM
  4. Ryan Cook - Settling In
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:14 AM
  5. P.Will plays with a Chip on his Shoulder.
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 10:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •