Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Running backs

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Running backs

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.
    Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.
    Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.
    Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

He might not get suspended for carrying around a white dick, but I would REALLY not be surprised to see this guy suspended. He obviously has a dope problem and OBVIOUSLY hasn't faced up with it. It might not be this, but sooner or later he's gonna fail some dope test and get kicked out for a year. I think he would be a great player if he could be controlled, but the Vikes might as well just run as far away as possible from this guy, considering they've had lots of off-field issues.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.
    I agree on cutting him for the fact that we do not need any more off the field distractions. I just was questioning the reason for a suspension. Since he was nailed before, are they still testing him in the off-season? He would have to rank up there among the stupidest people on earth if he is still smoking the hippie cabbage!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

I agree on cutting him for the fact that we do not need any more off the field distractions. I just was questioning the reason for a suspension. Since he was nailed before, are they still testing him in the off-season? He would have to rank up there among the stupidest people on earth if he is still smoking the hippie cabbage!

Yes, onterrio now gets tested quite often actually, even in the offseason. I don't know exactly how many times or how often, but I think it is at least a few times a month. And I think the fact that he had the wizzinator, points to him still smoking that cabbage. I don't buy for 1 second that it was for his cousin, even if it would be impossible for him to use it when he was tested by the NFL. He seems like he would be dumb enough to try and use it.

I don't get how people can chose smoking pot, over making millions of dollars? They are gonna have plenty of time to smoke, when they get done with football.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Thanks for stepping in MuchLuv -I went out for dinner. (Mmmm...New York Strip) Nice wording, couldn't have said it better myself! :lol: :lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Thanks for stepping in MuchLuv -I went out for dinner. (Mmmm...New York Strip) Nice wording, couldn't have said it better myself! :lol: :lol:
    The highlighted part is especially true...glad that you are finally seeing the light, PPE! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_vikes_fan

Thanks for stepping in MuchLuv -I went out for dinner. (Mmmm...New York Strip) Nice wording, couldn't have said it better myself! lol lol
    The highlighted part is especially true...glad that you are finally seeing the light, PPE! lol
    Ahhh, quite wily of you cajun. However, there is an "IF" in there. And yes, the sentence still holds true. IF Moss had to go, then so do Campbell and Ontario.

I guess your not quite wily enough. You had better stick to Moss bashing, your a LITTLE bit better at it, or at least more convincing.

Schmuk.

mvikes84 is offline Starter

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Drop O. Smith, if Moss was a distraction and he is gone, then O.S. should get his walking papers. Seriously, Moss has NEVER been suspended, and he is the best WR in the NFL right now. Do the math if we are making a point to get rid of guys that are affecting the team cohesion, then it is simple, get rid of Onterrio! Sorry pal!

Also, I think we should give C4 a serious look as this guy is going to be a monster.
    Well put! I couldn't agree more.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

If you guys were wondering what Matt Birk was going to do about this, here we are:

"Onterrio has embarrassed the team but, first and foremost, he embarrassed himself," Vikings center Matt Birk told the Star Tribune. "He's a member of a team, and he represents that team. He hasn't represented us in a positive way. But I think he did more damage to himself."

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast