Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TWill19 is offline Rookie

Re: Running Back for the future

I will be dissapointed if we do not draft either Bush, Williams, or Maroney next year with our First Rounder.

I do not want Edge James or Alexander. I hope they both get re-signed.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

We gotta go out and get an O-Line before we try to draft a RB....but Reggie Bush would be nice....he could be a PR, RB, and WR....so I think that adds more value......

I still like Alexander.....but Memo will do....I would hate it if we didn't stick with him and he went somewhere else and busted out to be a great, relaible back for the next 10 yrs!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

yeah...id go with some O-line first...hopefully there will be some good ones in the first round next year...hmm...a center maybe (given birks surgury and whatnot) then someone on the right side...lets hope our new trade can hold down that left side with Mckinney cause those 2 dudes together weigh what, like 9000 pounds...lol...even in the bears game MeMo was busting tackles like a mad man and looked like he could be our goto guy...so my money is for an O-lineman...

or AJ Hawk...^^

peace...
    peace...

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

I,m with fan 89.Draft a warrior to tote the rock.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Hitstick31 is offline Rookie

I AM SICK OF EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT A NEW RUNNINGBACK!!!!!!!

Get a damn o line first!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE ALL THE GOOD RUNNINGBACKS WE NEED!!! ALEXANDER WOULDNT BE SO GOOD IF HE WAS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! With ROSENTHAL AND GOLDBERG AND LIWENSKI BLOCKING FOR YOU, YOUR NOT GONNA GET 1,000 yards!!!!!!!!!!!! When will you bafoons start realizing that(SORRY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a damn o line first, look at the chiefs they have priest "nobody" holmes and turn him into the next erick dickerson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT dont matter about who the runner is and quite frankly all our runnigbacks except moe can still carry the ball for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! SO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lando is offline Rookie

^^^ Chill out

I think MeMo is our future RB and agree we have bigger needs at this point (like an O-Line, although Matt Birk should help on that end but I believe next year is his final contract year and I doubt he'll stick around).

Hitstick31 is offline Rookie

Birk got into a confrontation with C pep in the locker room i heard. Id rather keep Cpep let Birk go, if he doesn't fit in with his brothers on the team!!! Fowler is the center of the future, we need two more guards and another backup tackle and we'll be fine. Get goldy and Rosie out of town, THEY ARE KILLING US ON DRIVES!!!! Chris Liwenski can go too, he is highly OVERRATED, NEVER MAKES A GOOD BLOCK. B MAC is our BEST BLOCKER RIGHT NOW, Marcus Johnson will START BY THE END OF THE YEAR, Toni FOnouti will be our starting right guard and after this year, we should find a new left guard.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Then don't read the thread.

While I agree we need to upgrade our O-line to improve the rushing game, looking at the RB's coming out of college next year, I'm surprised no one has mentioned DonTrell Moore from the University of New Mexico.

The amount of NCAA records this guys has set is just ridiculous (including 34th all-time rushing yards... he has passed several greats on the all-time list this season, including Bo Jackson (43rd), Earl Campbell (36th) and Eric Dickerson (35th) and that is while playing on a Mountain West team like the UNM Lobos). He is rated as the 3rd RB coming out of college in the 2006 draft.

While I greatly respect MeMo and know he is the back of the immediate future, I think we may have to look elsewhere if we want more of a power runner for the long term. And personally, I would rather go with a young guy than a veteran.
    Even babies know the difference.

SamDawg84 Guest

me jk... ill be a kicker maybe for vikes if i try to be a kicker

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast