Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    All I'm saying is I feel we need a balanced attack of around 50/50 whether that means AD gets 20 carries or 30. We need to keep them guessing as to what we're going to do.

If we give AD most of the touches via handoff, 75/25 or more like some want to do, we become one dimensional, predictable & less successful.

If were going to target several different receivers like we did against the Lions, the time to exploit the Packers defensive backfield is today.

Not only is Matthews out, but Woodson & Shields are out as well. Take advantage of that opportunity or at least attempt to. With that many stars in their backfield, I think we'd look like fools for not trying to take advantage of it. Especially if GB's #11 run defense takes care of AD or we are behind like last week.
    I'm in agreement with you to the fact of can't be one dimensional. I think that is what happened last week. They forgot to feed AP the ball when they fell behind. The lead wasn't that great at the time and AP didnt see the ball until later on in the game. He didnt get the touches he needed. I think that both sides of the offense need to compliment each other. Ponder's avg pass play numbers go down by 2 yds per completion without Harvin. Balance is always the best way to go. Ponder will need to complete some timely passes to keep the offense going. If they can do this, AP should get his touches and have a nice day. Let's hope so!!! GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Running Peterson won't do a damn thing because this piece if shit defense can't stop anyone. They tackle for shit, they cover for shit, and they are complete shit. Green Bay is a far superior team, and they will kick the shit out of the Vikings today, and the next time they play. Minnesota just sucks plain and simple. Screw these losers.

What a fuckin surprise, 3 and out and Ponder should of had a pick. It will be 14-0 in just a minute, stick around. What a bunch of fucking posers this team is. A disgrace to their entire fan base.

This team is fucking pathetic in every phase of the game. Rodgers may have a handful of incompletions today, but it won't be because of good defense, it will be on their guys. This team is a disgrace. They screw up picking coaches, they screw up picking quarterbacks, and they fuck up every aspect of a team. They have never won a super bowl, they are just a disgrace.

Rodgers must feel like he is playing a high school team. He is picking these useless fucks apart.

Run Peterson Early & Often to Beat Packers

AP is the best.
    None

Ponder you are a fucking joke. Should of had a 11 point lead and you cut their throats. Then this defense can't stop anyone. See what happens when you take the ball out of Peterson's hands and put it in the hands of that useless fuck? If that piece of shit is on this team next year, I will root against them every game. Now they will be down by 3. Sick of this fucking team, sick of them.

4th and long, think this swiss cheese defense can hold them? I highly doubt it. Put Webb in the game, sick of looking at that dumb fuck Ponder. Reach on a useless qb in the 1st rd and this is what you get. The Vikings are clueless at drafting franchise qb's.

Difference in 10 points right there, all because of Ponder. That dip shit sucks at throwing on the run. He has a noodle for a arm, and can never hit a receiver in stride. He is as useless as they come at the qb position.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    That and bench Ponder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast