Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,815

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    Retire and give up $20M..I don't think so. He won't relinquish his starting spot no matter how bad he gets, Childress will never have the balls to bench him after the full court press the team made for him. Sorry Marr, but I see no chance of anyone but Favre leading this team this year.

    $20M buys a lot of spa treatments for Deanna.

  2. #12
    Erinnn is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    279

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    From Twitter:

    Jeremy Fowler, Pioneer Press

    Not sure exactly why Favre's presser was moved to Thurs, but makes sense for him to avoid Vincent Jackson talk
    Judd Zulgad
    Folks, Brett Favre has a weekly news conference on Wednesday. I don't know what ESPN is saying but this presser is not unusual.

  3. #13
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    It should come as no surprise that ESPN is trying to manufacture Favre drama. They've been doing it for years.

  4. #14
    Erinnn is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    279

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    Mr Anderson wrote:
    It should come as no surprise that ESPN is trying to manufacture Favre drama. They've been doing it for years.
    You say that as if camping out in someone's driveway for the summer and checking on their wife's gym membership isn't normal.

  5. #15
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,226

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    Erinnn wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    It should come as no surprise that ESPN is trying to manufacture Favre drama. They've been doing it for years.
    You say that as if camping out in someone's driveway for the summer and checking on their wife's gym membership isn't normal.
    Woah now ... that was NFLN ... don't give credit where it is not due :lol:

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    kevoncox wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Insert picture of Marrdro on bended knee, hands folded, in deep deep concentration..........
    So I googled Marrdro on bended knee and this was one of the images i found.

    Damn, I lost some poundage......

    Well, nothing happened, atleast that I saw. (were is that crying emoticon when you need it)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    tastywaves wrote:
    Retire and give up $20M..I don't think so. He won't relinquish his starting spot no matter how bad he gets, Childress will never have the balls to bench him after the full court press the team made for him. Sorry Marr, but I see no chance of anyone but Favre leading this team this year.

    $20M buys a lot of spa treatments for Deanna.
    I can still hope my friend.

    On a side note, the Chiller did try to take him out of a game last year when he wasn't doing what he was supposed to do.

    I am still holding onto that little tidbit as a ray of hope.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    midgensa wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    It should come as no surprise that ESPN is trying to manufacture Favre drama. They've been doing it for years.
    You say that as if camping out in someone's driveway for the summer and checking on their wife's gym membership isn't normal.
    Woah now ... that was NFLN ... don't give credit where it is not due :lol:
    Yea, ESPN made Werner packup his tent and come home after he got all the things wrong last year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    Marrdro wrote:
    Insert picture of Marrdro on bended knee, hands folded, in deep deep concentration..........
    Wow. Just wow.

  10. #20
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Rumor: Brett Farve Calls Press Confernce for 4PM

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Insert picture of Marrdro on bended knee, hands folded, in deep deep concentration..........
    Wow. Just wow.
    I gotta agree. Marr admits that Favre gives us the best chance to win, but yet wants him to retire. Obviously Marr doesn't want whats best for the team, but rather what puts his hate at most peace. For a guy that is all about team team team...it's not about the player it's about the team...Yet when Favre is entered into the picture everything is different. Suddenly we're now OK with putting in Jackson even if it's not better for the team?

    What about the team Marr!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Brett Farve to the Panthers
    By Purple Floyd in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 08:23 AM
  2. Vikings Already Inquire About Brett Farve
    By Tom2Bucs in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:32 AM
  3. Brett Lorenzo Favre...press conference...
    By bono in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:07 PM
  4. Just in, Childress talks to Brett Farve........
    By NordicNed in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 09:44 AM
  5. Brett Farve.. not the smartest man alive
    By Mr. Purple in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 07:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •