Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Rufus Alexander back on practice squad

"V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    All I know is Circiu blows on STs and D
    I ask myself why he is on this team every year.
    vinny is like the mark madsen of our team. no joke
    LOL.

I liken him to the new scapegoat.......

For some reason Vikings fans like to get on a guy and just not let it go and that guy is usually someone who plays a position of their favorite Viking or got signed as a FA to a nice contract.

The dude was signed to play special teams.
    Our kicker and gunners keep screwing up allowing the returner to get to the outside and its his fault he doesn't have alot of tackles.

Mindless masses I tell ya.
    Mindless masses.

;D

How bout last year when we had our best special teams year to date...... ANDDDDDDD....... He had something like 4 tackles?

His only job last year was to be a special teams ace.. And he couldn't even do that

And this year people hate him because being a backup means you should come in and play decently.. Well he has been HORRID

I expect that if you get the backup spot you ought to be able to take care of business.. Injuries happen in the game and you gotta overcome.. Circiu can't play.. Which is why we brought in two LB's when 1 goes down.. Circiu is straight garbage homie
    Last year Heath wasn't injured.......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=48754.msg858033#msg858033 date=1225059937]
    LOL.

For some reason Vikings fans like to get on a guy and just not let it go and that guy is usually someone who plays a position of their favorite Viking or got signed as a FA to a nice contract.

Our kicker and gunners keep screwing up allowing the returner to get to the outside and its his fault he doesn't have alot of tackles.

Mindless masses.

;D

How bout last year when we had our best special teams year to date...... ANDDDDDDD....... He had something like 4 tackles?

His only job last year was to be a special teams ace.. And he couldn't even do that

And this year people hate him because being a backup means you should come in and play decently.. Well he has been HORRID

I expect that if you get the backup spot you ought to be able to take care of business.. Injuries happen in the game and you gotta overcome.. Circiu can't play.. Which is why we brought in two LB's when 1 goes down.. Circiu is straight garbage homie
    [/quote]

So?

Fact of the matter is.. He had 12 tackles in 13 games.. That's less then a tackle a game

This year he has 5 while playing some D in 7 games

He just is a bad player and doesn't deserve any excuses

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    [quote author=kevoncox link=topic=48754.msg858038#msg858038 date=1225060842]
    LOL.

Mindless masses.

;D

[/quote]

So?

Fact of the matter is.. He had 12 tackles in 13 games.. That's less then a tackle a game

[/quote]
    Look, I'm not trying to say he is the second coming or anything.
    My point is that our ST's play can't be isolated to one player.

It starts with the kicker.
    Did he get it to the right spot (deep enough/hell even on the right side of the field).
    Then you move onto the gunners.
    Did they contain the guy and keep him in the middle.
    If so, then we can start to look at guys like our designated tacklers
    to see if they are doing thier jobs.

Last year that wasn't a problem.
    Our kicker got it to the designated spot, the gunners contained and Heath made the tackle.
    If he didn't then Circiu got his or someone else did.

Long story short, keep on trying to lay the blame at the feet of one player and calling him a bad player is kindof out there for me.

Of course we could just continue to think the rest of the squad is doing their job and he is failing at his role even close our eyes to the fact that its a team game and look to one player but again, that is kindof out there for me.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=SamOchoCinco link=topic=48754.msg858074#msg858074 date=1225071243]
    [quote author=kevoncox link=topic=48754.msg858038#msg858038 date=1225060842]
    LOL.

Mindless masses.

;D

[/quote]

So?

[/quote]
    Look, I'm not trying to say he is the second coming or anything.
    My point is that our ST's play can't be isolated to one player.

It starts with the kicker.
    Did he get it to the right spot (deep enough/hell even on the right side of the field).
    Then you move onto the gunners.
    Did they contain the guy and keep him in the middle.
    If so, then we can start to look at guys like our designated tacklers
    to see if they are doing thier jobs.

Last year that wasn't a problem.
    Our kicker got it to the designated spot, the gunners contained and Heath made the tackle.
    If he didn't then Circiu got his or someone else did.

Long story short, keep on trying to lay the blame at the feet of one player and calling him a bad player is kindof out there for me.

Of course we could just continue to think the rest of the squad is doing their job and he is failing at his role even close our eyes to the fact that its a team game and look to one player but again, that is kindof out there for me.
    [/quote]

You got me twisted my man

I blame the whole entire team for wins and loses

But pointing our that Ciruciu is a waste of a roster spot is not all that far fetched

He is not a good player at anything that he does

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12