Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Azurel is offline Waterboy

Re: Roy Williams or Holt anyone?

Talk about Holt being fragile, Williams has only had one full season since entering the NFL in 2004 and only one season with 1000 yards or better.....But that could be due to being in Detroit as well.....I would take him but we need some leadership for our Wideouts like Moss got from Carter. Moss wouldn't be as good as he is if it wasn't for Carter teaching him a thing or 2.....

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Azurel" wrote:
    Talk about Holt being fragile, Williams has only had one full season since entering the NFL in 2004 and only one season with 1000 yards or better.....But that could be due to being in Detroit as well.....I would take him but we need some leadership for our Wideouts like Moss got from Carter. Moss wouldn't be as good as he is if it wasn't for Carter teaching him a thing or 2.....
    Key phrase there: "Since entering the NFL in 2004."

He is 6 years younger than Torry Holt.

Williams is a big target at 6'3" 215, he's a tremendous athlete, I've seen him make some really impressive plays, and I feel like he is the type who can sort of do it all. Stretch the field vertically, go over the middle, he demands safety respect, and he's a red zone threat. Adding a dynamic receiver like him to our group of guys with great potential would really help our passing game. Williams, Berrian, Rice, Allison, Wade sounds like an excellent five man group to me. And I feel Berrian is more of a #2 receiver anyway.

I'd like to see us go after Roy Williams, the trouble is he's in the division, I can't see the Lions pulling the trigger on a deal like that. Then again, they are the Lions.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

about the poll...where does it say that we can get Roy Williams (a legit #1 WR) for a 2nd round pick.
    If we can I'd be all over that trade but personally I think Roy is worth more than a #2 and the Lions would not part ways with him for a 2nd.
    But hell if we can get him for a 2nd I say make it happen.
    I just want a WR who can make consistent catches and get open.
    Is that too much to ask for?
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Well, they don't have a GM at the moment, they look like they still need to rebuild, and probably can't afford to pay 2 top end WRs...I think they would likely consider all offers, particularly ones with multiple picks.
    I mean, really, at this point it doesn't really look like either of us are challenging for the division.
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123