Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re:Roy Williams claims he had a mismatch

VikingMike wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    "I didn't get a ball today, and I didn't get a look at today. It just happens," Williams said. "It's frustrating. It pisses me off, especially when we lose and especially when I feel like I have a mismatch. I got a 5-10 corner [covering me, Dontonio Wingfield], but hey, you know, I will continue to work hard in the offseason and it will come back around."

- Roy Williams after the 34-3 loss to the Vikings in the NFC divisional playoffs

At least T.O. was good...

Just goes to show how stupid (or disrespectful) Williams is that he wouldn't know the name of a guy who lined up against him twice a year for a few years.
    I don't think Roy actually said that. The brackets usually mean the reporter is adding something for the reader.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re:Roy Williams claims he had a mismatch

jmcdon00 wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    "I didn't get a ball today, and I didn't get a look at today. It just happens," Williams said. "It's frustrating. It pisses me off, especially when we lose and especially when I feel like I have a mismatch. I got a 5-10 corner [covering me, Dontonio Wingfield], but hey, you know, I will continue to work hard in the offseason and it will come back around."

- Roy Williams after the 34-3 loss to the Vikings in the NFC divisional playoffs

At least T.O. was good...

Just goes to show how stupid (or disrespectful) Williams is that he wouldn't know the name of a guy who lined up against him twice a year for a few years.
    I don't think Roy actually said that. The brackets usually mean the reporter is adding something for the reader.
    Regardless somebody is an idiot for now knowing how to pronounce or spell a 2 time Probowler.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123