Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ross is History

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Ross is History

He was in only, what, maybe 5 times in the game. Each of those times he messed up. Ever since he got here he has done nothing but fill a roster spot. I have been unimpressed. Maybe if he does come back next year, he might be a little more mentally prepared.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Ross is History

You got a link for this? Dont see it posted anywhere. Just saw that maybe ross will get cut, but not proven.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Ross is History

THANK GOD!!! I absolutely hated him!! You never heard his name unless it was for something he f'd up!!!!

404 is offline Rookie

Ross is History

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    You got a link for this? Dont see it posted anywhere. Just saw that maybe ross will get cut, but not proven.
    Here's where I went to confirm the info http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/transactions

Tuesday, December 21, 2004
    Denver Broncos Signed G Tyson Clabo. Signed DT D.J. Renteria to the practice squad. Waived DT Darius Holland.
    Minnesota Vikings Signed CB Rushen Jones. Released CB Derek Ross. Signed WR Lane Danielsen to the practice squad.
    da441406927a7aa8c47d42e2a95977b4

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Ross is History

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Ross has been cut, thank goodness, hopefully forever this time. Rushen Jones was resigned.

"We're very pleased to have Rushen back," coach Mike Tice said. "He brings a tremendous amount of character, a tremendous amount of effort, a tremendous amount of toughness to our football team."
    What a load of crap from Tice.....
    If this guy is so tremendous, why isn't he starting for another team right now?

Glad Ross is gone though. He was a real hindrince.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Ross is History

Thank you GOD...could anyone be worse?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

vking is offline Training Camp

Ross is History

XTAP59, exactly. Tice is a joke. If he thought Jones was better why didn't he replace Ross a long time ago. The more Tice talks and throws flags and trys BS like this, the stupider he looks.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Ross is History

XTAP59, exactly. Tice is a joke. If he thought Jones was better why didn't he replace Ross a long time ago. The more Tice talks and throws flags and trys BS like this, the stupider he looks.
    Hey he just fired the guy. :P What do you want Tice to do kick Ross in the ass on the way out the door? :roll: Geeeze he is just trying to put a positive spin on it by talking about Jones coming in is all. Lighten up.

WWBGD

vking is offline Training Camp

Ross is History

"RK" wrote:
    Hey he just fired the guy. :P What do you want Tice to do kick Ross in the ass on the way out the door? :roll: Geeeze he is just trying to put a positive spin on it by talking about Jones coming in is all. Lighten up.
    I couldn't care less about how they send Ross off or bring Jones in. The point is,if Tice had a better man available why didn't he get him earlier?

The spin- ya thats my point. Tice needs to quit acting like he's doing something to better the team when in fact he doesn't know if it will be an improvement. If he did, he would have done this 3 weeks ago. Unless, God forbid, he didn't have the teams best interest at heart. Can you see my point now? And if Tice is just trying to make a statement to the team of play or move on, well, the trouble lies far deeper than Ross. Personally, I'd lookat the safeties, to many guys in the middle of the field and no safeties making them pay. Lighten up- ya your right. I've got to quit taking Tice seriously.

skogs02 is offline Starter

Ross is History

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I dont know if i want to ever see him again. But for sure not this season.
    i want to see him again...in a packer jersey covering Moss :cheers:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast