Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital

    Grief Singer - headlines like that will have us all joining them with shock !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #3
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital

    yeah for a second I thought they had all gotten a bad patch of spinach.


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital

    Where is the praise from the people about a good story?
    I mean some are so easy to jump the gun when there is an ounce of negitive press to the team.
    good job press, you did a wonderful job telling a positive story about the vikings!
    You republican whore!

  5. #5
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    Where is the praise from the people about a good story?
    I mean some are so easy to jump the gun when there is an ounce of negitive press to the team.
    good job press, you did a wonderful job telling a positive story about the vikings!
    who cares about them visiting a damn children's hospital, honestly?

    wheres the story in that? that doesnt sell papers.

    now, if they PUT those kids in the hospital, THERES a story!



    :


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  6. #6
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital

    Man, I almost had a heart attack
    :-[

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    Where is the praise from the people about a good story?
    I mean some are so easy to jump the gun when there is an ounce of negitive press to the team.
    good job press, you did a wonderful job telling a positive story about the vikings!
    who cares about them visiting a gol 'darnit children's hospital, honestly?

    wheres the story in that? that doesnt sell papers.

    now, if they PUT those kids in the hospital, THERES a story!



    :
    A lot of people do, but apparently you could give a rats ass about the goodwill the Vikings players do.

    It may not sell a ton of papers, but when it comes time for a new stadium, this type of goodwill has a positive inflence in getting one. It helps take away from the negative press we get due to DUI's, indecent exposers, fights & the love boat.

    You must think are chances are better with the negative press only?

    :

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital

    I dont think the media has too much of an influence over a stadium.
    If it did, there are too many idiots still in mn.
    Leave I say! Go back to Iowa!
    You republican whore!

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    I dont think the media has too much of an influence over a stadium.
    If it did, there are too many idiots still in mn.
    Leave I say! Go back to Iowa!
    It's not the media directly that has the influence, it's the readers (the voters) who do.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Rosenthal, Carter, Richardson & others in the hospital

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    Where is the praise from the people about a good story?
    I mean some are so easy to jump the gun when there is an ounce of negitive press to the team.
    good job press, you did a wonderful job telling a positive story about the vikings!
    who cares about them visiting a gol 'darnit children's hospital, honestly?

    wheres the story in that? that doesnt sell papers.

    now, if they PUT those kids in the hospital, THERES a story!



    :
    A lot of people do, but apparently you could give a rats jiggly butt about the goodwill the Vikings players do.

    It may not sell a ton of papers, but when it comes time for a new stadium, this type of goodwill has a positive inflence in getting one. It helps take away from the negative press we get due to DUI's, indecent exposers, fights & the love boat.

    You must think are chances are better with the negative press only?

    :

    i was joking, sarcasm is hard to pick up on the internet, i know, i got in the sarcastic mood after reading replies before mine


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:47 AM
  2. Rosenthal out
    By DarrinNelsonguy in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 03:59 PM
  3. Rosenthal
    By ItalianStallion in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 11:44 PM
  4. Rosenthal done for season
    By VikingsTw in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 02:55 PM
  5. Rosenthal signed....
    By prplblood in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 12:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •