Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosenthal

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Rosenthal

Im getting sold on Herrerra! Man he played good last night.. Off the bench even..

I like this line next year...

McKinnie... Fonoti... Birk... Herrera or MJ?.... Brick? Rosenthal?

We might want to take a look at Greg Eslinger from the U of M too.. The guy is a built fast lineman who can pull awesome.. If we don't get Birk back I would want him at Center.. He is a beast! We need someone who can pull..

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Paulbedy59" wrote:
    Del,what do you think of drafting a guy like Brickshaw or the second rated tackle and moving mckinny to the right side?
    Why would we move McKinnie? The guy is doing great at LT.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah we need to do something, i think the main offseason acquisition should be a olineman, wether its a guy to replace rosy or someone else, it needs to get stronger, once we get birk back and fonoti at the right weight we could have a scary oline, and klinny is really starting to stick out to, they need to get him involved in the pass game to, i like watching him run people over.

Big C is offline Coordinator

Props to Tice for pulling Rosey and putting in Johnson. Props to Tice for having faith in Herrera in case Fonoti fails/gets injured (and not suiting up Lewinski). Tice is making players responsible and they are stepping up.

We won yesterday becuase people like Herrera, M Johnson, Dovonte Edwards, Brian Williams, K-Rob, Taylor all stepped up to pitch in and make a few plays that were key. That's team effort baby. MeMo pitches in every game so he's not mentioned.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

I think edwards has a future, this isn't the first time he's made me a believer, i've seen him make other plays, Ralph Brown to, i like the looks of our future nickle backs. Been awhile since we had a heep of CB's.

Most of all i like seeing herrera and his intensity, the mean streak, the guy looks like he just needs a chance to prove himself then the sky is the the limit.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Big C" wrote:
    Props to Tice for pulling Rosey and putting in Johnson. Props to Tice for having faith in Herrera in case Fonoti fails/gets injured (and not suiting up Lewinski). Tice is making players responsible and they are stepping up.

We won yesterday becuase people like Herrera, M Johnson, Dovonte Edwards, Brian Williams, K-Rob, Taylor all stepped up to pitch in and make a few plays that were key. That's team effort baby. MeMo pitches in every game so he's not mentioned.
    Did Johnson really do that much better than Rosey? The second play after pulling Rosey, Kampmann blew by him like Johnson had cement shoes on?

I didn't pay much attention after that. Someone stick up for Johnson, I want to be wrong on this because I want someone better than Rosey to play. I am tired of Rosey's holding and poor play.

Big C, I agree about those guys stepping it up and accepting the challenge.

He did alright, when he got ahold of him he held up, i'm not positive but doesnt Marcus play inside not outside, i don't know that he has the footspeed. Man u gotta be proud of Herrera though as soon as we put him in that left side was exploted.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Big Ol' Mr. Stringer (God rest his soul) sure would be a big help right now, wouldn't he? I miss the big lug... :cry:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Big Ol' Mr. Stringer (God rest his soul) sure would be a big help right now, wouldn't he? I miss the big lug... :cry:
    Yeah that would be a hell of a career but i think he would still be around, man its unfortuantate that we lost the big guy.

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Mckinny is a good LT but not what I would call a franchise LT.I do think he would be a terror on the right.And Brickshaw is a beast.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast