Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rookie Premeire

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Rookie Premeire

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    so is thats like 7 my time?
    2 hours from now it will be on. but right now culpepper is gonna be on some kinda challenge so im goin to watch that now.

Not on now(9:00 central). Must be on at 10, after total access.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"magicci" wrote:
    i saw the cayman challenge last year it was pretty cool..i would love to go to the cayman islands the water looks so beautiful and so do the islands
    My family and I were there 2 years ago. It is an awsome place. I remember seeing that golf course that they were on too so thats kinda cool. to bad daunte's team had to lose.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

They had Ciatrick Fason on the rookie premeire as well. He also sounded like a great team player.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    i saw the cayman challenge last year it was pretty cool..i would love to go to the cayman islands the water looks so beautiful and so do the islands
    I was there as part of my senior trip in high school...the water is crystal clear...you can snorkel and see everything underwater...it is so awesome! We also stopped at Cozumel and Ocho Rios, Jamaica...two other pretty cool spots!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Fiason is gonna get a lot of playing time this year. Just wait and c

6-KINGS Guest

I watched it.
    He seems like a character.

I also know he looks mighty sweet in that Viking Purple.

He is going to tear it up.

Man he looked like a young Moss in a couple of those shots with the helmet on.

My wife was in the kitchen and she thought it was Moss.

TroyWilliamson is offline Starter

I saw most of the Premeire and got to see the interview with troy. He seems to have a good sense of humor. I hope he does well this year.

MediaLoca is offline Rookie

Lol.....Not only is HE FAST ...But he speaks fast as well...lol..i coudnt keep up *sarcasm*...Yeah And he did Look sweet in that purple ...didnt get 2 see faison though......i guess troy is just eager to get done with the questions and "GETS TO DA PLAYING"

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Like I said in an earlier forum, I work for Upper Deck trading cards and have had the opportunity to attend the Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot the last 2 years. I met Mewelde last year and met both Troy Williamson and Ciatrick Fason this year. When I talked with both of them I never brought up moss at all. I figured that as a rookie you have enough pressure on yourself to produce in the NFL that you really don't need to continually be compared to a superb athlete that has been in the game for a number of years now. I just let them know that their are alot of Vikes fans out there that will be pulling for them to succeed not just on the field but off it as well. Wished them both long, healthy and prosperous careers in the NFL and left it at that. Being that I was working and all taking Adam "pacman" Jones, Courtney Roby and Vincent Jackson to their designated photo stations I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to talk to those kids. I will remention that I had to take Jones down a couple of pegs when he started bragging about how he only had one or two TD's scored against him in his last year of college that the titans play the raiders this year and to prepare himself to be humbled a little when moss lights him up for three TD's in one game.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

Let's hope that Troy picks up some work habits from Nate and they'll be something to see two years from now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast