Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Roof or no roof on New Vikes stadium?Which would you pre

    It seems like no indoor team ever wins the super bowl so I am down for playing outside.

  2. #42
    vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    459

    Re: Roof or no roof on New Vikes stadium?Which would you pre

    were gonna be the first!!!!!!!

  3. #43
    vikingdude82's Avatar
    vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    339

    Re: Roof or no roof on New Vikes stadium?Which would you pre

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    It seems like no indoor team ever wins the super bowl so I am down for playing outside.
    Umm the Rams.

  4. #44
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Roof or no roof on New Vikes stadium?Which would you pre

    "vikingdude82" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    It seems like no indoor team ever wins the super bowl so I am down for playing outside.
    Umm the Rams.
    Thats why I said seems

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Roof or no roof on New Vikes stadium?Which would you pre

    Hall of Fame former Vikings coach Bud Grant will remain a consultant with the team and retain an office at Winter Park. Wilf, who still prefers an open-air stadium, and Grant met Thursday, and Grant expressed the advantages he believed he had coaching outdoors with the elements.
    -- St. Paul Pioneer Press
    Even babies know the difference.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Roof or no roof on New Vikes stadium?Which would you pre

    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    Hall of Fame former Vikings coach Bud Grant will remain a consultant with the team and retain an office at Winter Park. Wilf, who still prefers an open-air stadium, and Grant met Thursday, and Grant expressed the advantages he believed he had coaching outdoors with the elements.
    -- St. Paul Pioneer Press
    Looks like Wilf is gonna get Bud Grant on his side to publicly push for an open air stadium.
    Even babies know the difference.

  7. #47
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Roof or no roof on New Vikes stadium?Which would you pre

    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    Hall of Fame former Vikings coach Bud Grant will remain a consultant with the team and retain an office at Winter Park. Wilf, who still prefers an open-air stadium, and Grant met Thursday, and Grant expressed the advantages he believed he had coaching outdoors with the elements.
    -- St. Paul Pioneer Press
    Looks like Wilf is gonna get Bud Grant on his side to publicly push for an open air stadium.
    If you need somebody on your side, its Grant.

  8. #48
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Roof or no roof on New Vikes stadium?Which would you pre

    Grant is the man! I wish we still had him as a coach

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Colts: Opening Lucas Oil Stadium roof no easy decision
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 07:56 PM
  2. New crib. Roof or no roof? Vote...
    By Metrodump in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:38 PM
  3. This is why we need some kind of roof on the new stadium
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 04:51 PM
  4. MOVED: This is why we need some kind of roof on the new stadium
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 06:40 PM
  5. Stadium deal coming closer, RETRACTABLE ROOF???
    By akvikefan89 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 01:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •