Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ron Mexico Watch

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    It is officially unofficial. Mike Vick is going to end up somewhere east of the Mississippi River.

That eliminates us.

On NFLN, they said that the Vick camp gave this statement.
    It is a matter of when and who, they made it sound like they are getting close to a deal.

???
    they also said that the Steelers were the best fit for him..dunno why
    He's going to ink with the Packers.
    I sure hope this is true.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"snowinapril" wrote:
    It is officially unofficial. Mike Vick is going to end up somewhere east of the Mississippi River.

That eliminates us.
    IMO we were never in it to begin with, and thank god for that.

[size=12pt]No Winners in Ron Mexico Soap Opera[/size]
    Posted Aug 05, 2009 11:45PM
    By David Whitley
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

raptorman is offline Starter

[size=20pt]Was Michael Vick a Worthy NFL Starting QB Even Before Going to Prison?[/size]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/229610-was-michael-vick-a-worthy-nfl-starting-qb-even-before-going-to-prison

"raptorman" wrote:
    [size=20pt]Was Michael Vick a Worthy NFL Starting QB Even Before Going to Prison?[/size]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/229610-was-michael-vick-a-worthy-nfl-starting-qb-even-before-going-to-prison
    No, I never liked him as a QB.
    Ever.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Vick is a starter again!!!
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ab9f7a/article/reid-switches-gears-picks-vick-over-kolb-as-eagles-qb?module=breaking_news

I love watching this guy play. I hope he tears it up and proves the doubters wrong.

Impossible for him to prove me wrong. Hmmm, a guy that got a venereal disease from a skank and used the alias Ron Mexico to try to cover it up. A guy that tortured animals and is one step away from making lamp shades out of the hides of frat boys.

I will be surprised if he ever develops into something other than a running QB with sporadic passing abilities. He is an injury waiting to happen and he ain't getting any younger. Count me as perpetually off the Ron Mexico bandwagon.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Prophet wrote:
    Impossible for him to prove me wrong. Hmmm, a guy that got a venereal disease from a skank and used the alias Ron Mexico to try to cover it up. A guy that tortured animals and is one step away from making lamp shades out of the hides of frat boys.

I will be surprised if he ever develops into something other than a running QB with sporadic passing abilities. He is an injury waiting to happen and he ain't getting any younger. Count me as perpetually off the Ron Mexico bandwagon.
    Keep hating, Vick will continue to prove you wrong.
    Vick is back and better than ever. Can you say MVP?

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Keep hating, Vick will continue to prove you wrong.
    Vick is back and better than ever. Can you say MVP?
    People earn their respect, it is not just given to them. Ron Mexico has earned my disrespect and his flashes of competency do not smother out his character flaws. Fuck Ron Mexico.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789