Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    148

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    "Json" wrote:
    Tavaris is like Vick minus the killing animals part.
    Fast, elusive, and can't throw worth a god gol 'darnit.
    The killing the animals may be the closest Jackson is to being a QB...

  2. #22
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    "hillshaveeyesPA" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Tavaris is like Vick minus the killing animals part.
    Fast, elusive, and can't throw worth a god gol 'darnit.
    The killing the animals may be the closest Jackson is to being a QB...
    What?

  3. #23
    raptorman is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    200

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    "hillshaveeyesPA" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Tavaris is like Vick minus the killing animals part.
    Fast, elusive, and can't throw worth a god gol 'darnit.
    The killing the animals may be the closest Jackson is to being a QB...
    Actually Jackson is better then Vick

    Career completion percentage.

    Vick. 53.8
    Tim Couch: 59.8
    Jay Fiedler: 58.7
    Aaron Brooks: 56.5
    Joey Harrington: 56.1
    T. Jackson: 58.4
    Kyle Orton: 55.3
    Tyler Thigpen: 54.5

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    "raptorman" wrote:
    "hillshaveeyesPA" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Tavaris is like Vick minus the killing animals part.
    Fast, elusive, and can't throw worth a god gol 'darnit.
    The killing the animals may be the closest Jackson is to being a QB...
    Actually Jackson is better then Vick

    Career completion percentage.

    Vick. 53.8
    Tim Couch: 59.8
    Jay Fiedler: 58.7
    Aaron Brooks: 56.5
    Joey Harrington: 56.1
    T. Jackson: 58.4
    Kyle Orton: 55.3
    Tyler Thigpen: 54.5
    Are those numbers in the same amount of throws?
    Hard to compare, if one side or the other has a significant amount more then the other. It also has to be a good amount, something like 200 i would say.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  5. #25
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    FUCK VICK!!!

  6. #26
    raptorman is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    200

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    "STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    "raptorman" wrote:
    "hillshaveeyesPA" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Tavaris is like Vick minus the killing animals part.
    Fast, elusive, and can't throw worth a god gol 'darnit.
    The killing the animals may be the closest Jackson is to being a QB...
    Actually Jackson is better then Vick

    Career completion percentage.

    Vick. 53.8
    Tim Couch: 59.8
    Jay Fiedler: 58.7
    Aaron Brooks: 56.5
    Joey Harrington: 56.1
    T. Jackson: 58.4
    Kyle Orton: 55.3
    Tyler Thigpen: 54.5
    Are those numbers in the same amount of throws?
    Hard to compare, if one side or the other has a significant amount more then the other. It also has to be a good amount, something like 200 i would say.
    What difference does it make? Fact is Vick best season was 56.8%.
    But to answer your question, Orton, Brooks , Fiedler, Harrington and Couch had at least as many if not more.
    And to top it off in 2006 Vick had 52.6 and a year later Harrington with the same receivers on the same team had 61.8.

  7. #27
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    "raptorman" wrote:
    "STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    "raptorman" wrote:
    "hillshaveeyesPA" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Tavaris is like Vick minus the killing animals part.
    Fast, elusive, and can't throw worth a god gol 'darnit.
    The killing the animals may be the closest Jackson is to being a QB...
    Actually Jackson is better then Vick

    Career completion percentage.

    Vick. 53.8
    Tim Couch: 59.8
    Jay Fiedler: 58.7
    Aaron Brooks: 56.5
    Joey Harrington: 56.1
    T. Jackson: 58.4
    Kyle Orton: 55.3
    Tyler Thigpen: 54.5
    Are those numbers in the same amount of throws?
    Hard to compare, if one side or the other has a significant amount more then the other. It also has to be a good amount, something like 200 i would say.
    What difference does it make? Fact is Vick best season was 56.8%.
    But to answer your question, Orton, Brooks , Fiedler, Harrington and Couch had at least as many if not more.
    And to top it off in 2006 Vick had 52.6 and a year later Harrington with the same receivers on the same team had 61.8.
    Completion percentage is not the only stat that matters.

    Daunte Culpepper's career completion percentage is higher than Tom Brady's.

  8. #28
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    Sage is gonna be better than T-Jack though based on competition percentage.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boise Idaho
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    I would rather have TJ here than vick....and thats me saying alot

  10. #30
    NaughtyWord's Avatar
    NaughtyWord is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    94

    Re: Ron Mexico Watch

    "Mr" wrote:
    Completion percentage is not the only stat that matters.

    Daunte Culpepper's career completion percentage is higher than Tom Brady's.

    [img width=450 height=337]http://allaccessmin.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/schooled_title.jpg[/img]
    I hope Goodell chokes on his next meal.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 10:31 PM
  2. MVC in Mexico
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:55 PM
  3. Everything but Mexico
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 01:57 PM
  4. Who Is Ron Mexico???
    By vikesboy2003 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 06:42 PM
  5. Ron Mexico??
    By ChiTownVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 05:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •