Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    The coach's just don't seem to learn from their mistakes. How many games do you have to blow to know there is something wrong with your prevent D with a 3 man rush. Its like they are not even watching the game and are just looking at their chalk boards. It took Romo 9 plays to drive 90 yds. One would think that after the 4th or 5 play of the drive someone would realize their was a problem and change the strategy back to what was working ok all game long.

WWBGD

They have lost 3 games this year on final minute game winning TDs. How many more is it going to take? Alan Williams needs to go.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    Pretty sad when the players finally have to step up and call out the obvious. I bet those guys have been biting their tongues all year.
    Yeah it's about time they've spoken up. Frazier has been throwing them under the bus all year blaming every problem on lack of execution (in other words it's the players fault). A lot of the time it is the players fault, but these coaches are about the most clueless bunch I've ever seen. They all have learning disabilities and lack creativity. And don't even get me started on how they stick with players that flat out suck when the bench player is playing better.

Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    They have lost 3 games this year on final minute game winning TDs. How many more is it going to take? Alan Williams needs to go.
    And they almost lost a 4th vs Pittsburgh. We were saved by a Big Ben fumble or we'd be 0-8 with 4 last second losses. This is what I mean when I say they all have a learning disability. Watching our 3 man rush prevent D get picked apart at the end of close games and not trying something different is the definition of insanity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12