Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Robinson Combine Video

The Vikings have drafted CB Josh Robinson out of Central Florida in the 3rd round. NFL Videos: 2012 Combine workout: Joshua Robinson

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Great pick, fastest player at the combine, great production at UCF.. Has to learn the zone-based defense, but has the tools.. could also be a factor in the return game.

Stoked about this draft so far.. Getting the players i want.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    We'll see, the knock on him is that he can't or won't tackle.
    Kind of a risky pick, but our first 2 picks were very safe so a little risk is ok.
    Now they need to go WR. I wonder how long before I can order my McNutt jersey?

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    We'll see, the knock on him is that he can't or won't tackle.
    Kind of a risky pick, but our first 2 picks were very safe so a little risk is ok.
    Now they need to go WR. I wonder how long before I can order my McNutt jersey?
    Who told you that he can't tackle. That's actually what he is know for. He is amazing in zone. Issue is and has always been man coverage with him.

Ultimate Josh Robinson Highlights (2012 Draft 66th Pick - Minnesota Vikings) - YouTube
    Excuse the crappy rap song.
    Last edited by kevoncox; 04-28-2012 at 01:17 AM.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Who told you that he can't tackle. That's actually what he is know for. He is amazing in zone. Issue is and has always been man coverage with him.

Ultimate Josh Robinson Highlights (2012 Draft 66th Pick - Minnesota Vikings) - YouTube

Excuse the crappy rap song.
    A little short and drops the ball some, but has great speed. Appears to be a huge upgrade.
    I think Spielman has found three starters in three picks.

It's a 2-3 year rebuild so we won't get everything we need this year, but we are off to a good start.

Still need WR,LB,RB,DT.