Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Robinson a bust?

ok since Robinson was all hyped to be the answer at number two last year and the way he panned out is he considered a bust?

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Robinson a bust

No. Burleson stepped up big, overshadowing what Robinson did. That's why it appears he (Robinson) wasn't effective.

Caine

Del Rio Guest

Robinson did fairly well last year and he really excelled in the red zone. I exepect he will over take Burleson as the #1 by the end of the season. Depending on our draft of course.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

if robinson had been on any other team besides us or the (shudder) colts he would have been having got a lot more credit

Go vikes!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I was sitting on the third row when the vikes played the texans and believe me when I say that M.Robinson was not a bust. He was open the whole game (texans had their nickle on him and he just couldn't cover Robinson) and daunte kept throwing the ball to moss and burleson. I believe M.Robinson had two touchdowns in that game but he looked very solid and he seems to be very big in size.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Robinson did fairly well last year and he really excelled in the red zone. I exepect he will over take Burleson as the #1 by the end of the season. Depending on our draft of course.
    Yea, I too feel that Robinson did pretty well last year althought he could've probably done a little bit better. In there red zone, he was definately a threat. It seemed like they did more fades to Robinson than they did Moss when he played.

I also feel there is a chance that Robinson could overtake Burleson for the #1 spot. Although I think that Burleson is better than Robinson, this is possible because Burleson will probably match up better against #2 backs and Robinson against #1 backs.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Yea, I too feel that Robinson did pretty well last year althought he could've probably done a little bit better. In there red zone, he was definately a threat. It seemed like they did more fades to Robinson than they did Moss when he played.

I also feel there is a chance that Robinson could overtake Burleson for the #1 spot. Although I think that Burleson is better than Robinson, this is possible because Burleson will probably match up better against #2 backs and Robinson against #1 backs due to size.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Nate had better stats than half the #1's out there
    Marcus 47 receptions 657 yards 8 TD's avg 14 yrds
    a catch and he was injured the first few games of
    the season. I would say that's pretty solid not a
    bust by any stretch of the imagination. Especially
    for a #3 reciever.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    I was sitting on the third row when the vikes played the texans and believe me when I say that M.Robinson was not a bust. He was open the whole game (texans had their nickle on him and he just couldn't cover Robinson) and daunte kept throwing the ball to moss and burleson. I believe M.Robinson had two touchdowns in that game but he looked very solid and he seems to be very big in size.
    I was on row 6 during the game and I saw a nice slant that should of been a touchdown in Overtime dropped by Robinson.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

ajefx is offline Rookie

yep, definitely a bust. he was brought in to be our #2 but wasn't that good. he performed well in a few games, namely against Houston (but let's not forget he DROPPED a potential game-winning pass the play before catching the game winner).

BTW, where the hell was he when Moss got hurt? He was straight up awful without 84 on the field.
    <<Hates Ted Cottrell with a passion

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast