Thread: robinson

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

robinson

for all of those who were wondering, this is why nate burleson got promoted to the number II spot over marcus robinson:::

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-robinsonseekingjustrightf&prov=knight&type=lgns

does that irritate anyone after reading that? it reminds me of that leon guy from the "true" budweiser commercials. let's hope nate can hold his own as the number II guy while robinson works the slot for a while to get his job back.

has anyone ever been cut after being awarded a big contract via free agency? just wondering :scratch:

we shoulda got that seahawk receiver while we coulda ... d-jack i think it was

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

robinson

I don't know. It's easy for us on the sidelines to yell, play hurt and sacrifice the body. It's not our body. while I admire those who can and do play well hurt I can't fault those who don't want to.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

robinson

To tell the truth, I was never really pumped about this guy. I just hope he's not our third WR bust in a row opposite Randy. Bates was mediocre and Alexander was just bad. I like Burleson. I personally hope he has a great season (but it will be hard for anyone opposite The Freak).
    Even babies know the difference.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

robinson

I havn't seen Burleson at all this year, but if he is moving up to #2 based on his abilities, Isn't that what we drafted him for?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Re: robinson

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    has anyone ever been cut after being awarded a big contract via free agency? just wondering :scratch:
    Check Tim Couch in about 10 days!

On a more Vikings related note, I really think Robinson will be OK. He may miss some time during the season from being dinged up, but he will be a valuable, tall weapon in the end zone (and all over the field, for that matter).

Putting Moss, Robinson, and Burleson all on the field at the same time will certainly create a mismatch somewhere. Campbell is no slouch either, but seems best suited for running the occasional deep route (preferably after Moss has winded their 1st string DBs on consecutive deep routes).
    SKOL VIKINGS!

robinson

hey I am in with Italian if Burleson can do the job more power to him, If robinson need to be 100% let him be but once at 100% I hope TICE stands by what he say's snooze you lose....no room for slackers go play for the packers...
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Big Daddy is offline Starter

robinson

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    To tell the truth, I was never really pumped about this guy. I just hope he's not our third WR bust in a row opposite Randy. Bates was mediocre and Alexander was just bad. I like Burleson. I personally hope he has a great season (but it will be hard for anyone opposite The Freak).
    Wouldn't it be easier to have a great year opposite Moss because of all the attention he gets. Other teams game plan to try and stop Moss not the other WR's.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

robinson

"Big Daddy" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    Wouldn't it be easier to have a great year opposite Moss because of all the attention he gets. Other teams game plan to try and stop Moss not the other WR's.
    True...
    Even babies know the difference.