Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Robert Tate, Chris Walsh, Matthew Hatchett, Kelly Campbell

"Vikingryche" wrote:
    Wow are you serious, i see these guys are still in the NFL.. They benefited from having Randy Moss, Cris Carter, around them..
    Chris Walsh was a ST beast but otherwise never cracked the starting lineup..
    Now don't be dissin' Chris Walsh...countrygirl will come over and give you a country butt whoopin'!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"purplepete" wrote:

I do not remember all that well, is any second year superstars we passed up after picking Williamson? How about we let Leroy, and Chester rotate at RB get rid of Scotty because we took him back way to many times, and let Kevin (Don't call me Williamson) Williams handle the rock near the end zone. Anyone go deer hunting this past weekend?
    We could've had Matt Jones at #18 and gotten Derrick Johnson with the #7 pick that year...we would have been MUCH better off...especially since we wouldn't have had to pick Greenway with this year's #1 pick and could've gotten someone like...oh...DeAngelo Williams!!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikingryche" wrote:
    Wow are you serious, i see these guys are still in the NFL.. They benefited from having Randy Moss, Cris Carter, around them..
    That was courtesy of DG that he never had more playing time. There were times when he did get onto the field for an offensive play and very rarely did he let the team down in those instances. Don't think that he wasn't up to the job as he was, many of the WRs we've had in recent years couldn't get even close to matching up.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Robert Tate, Chris Walsh, Matthew Hatchett, Kelly Campbell

You really think that this group would be any better than the group of wide receivers we have now?

I think you are mistaken, and the only one that I would want on the team is Chris Walsh!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

NapDawg is offline Waterboy

what about carter, reed, carter, and moss. that wouldnt be so bad again would it?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"NapDawg" wrote:
    what about carter, reed, carter, and moss. that wouldnt be so bad again would it?
    Do you mean in their prime?
    Then hell ya!

But then I would also wish for Fran Tarkenton in his prime, how about Joey Browner in his prime, then how about Scott Studwell, Gene Washington, Steve Jordan, Chris Doleman, Keith Mallard, Alan Page, Jim Marshall, Carl Eller, Jack Del Rio, Matt Blair, Chuck Foreman, Sammy White, Jeff Seimon, Tommy Kramer, Robert Smith, Ahmad Rashad, Paul Krause, Bobby Bryant, Ron Yary, Ed White, John Randal, Korey Stringer, Darren Nelson, Randal McDaniel, Joe Sensor, Stu Voight, Gary Zimmerman, Karl Kasulke, John Gilliam, Henry Thomas, Audry McMillian, Ed McDaniel, Joe Kapp, Todd Stuessie, Warren Moon, Gary Larsen, Dave Osborn, Mick Tinglehoff, Mitch Burger, Jeff Christy, Faud Reviez, Stu Voight, Bill Brown, Carl Lee, Brian Williams & Randal Cunningham!

With you already mentioning Cris Carter, Randy Moss and Anthony Carter and then add Darren Sharper, Antoine Winfield, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, Steve Hutchinson, Matt Birk and Bryant McKinnie, Chester Taylor from the current team and have them all in their prime!

What a team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikingryche" wrote:
    Now don't be dissin' Chris Walsh...countrygirl will come over and give you a country butt whoopin'!!!
    That's right! But he was and still IS a beast. (with big brown eyes) :-*

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikingryche" wrote:
    That's right! But he was and still IS a beast. (with big brown eyes) :-*
    I wonder just how you KNOW that he still IS a beast!

Vikingryche is offline Rookie

Trust me im not dissin Walsh, always liked him..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234