Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    purplepete is offline Training Camp

Robert Tate, Chris Walsh, Matthew Hatchett, Kelly Campbell

Just think if these guys were our WR's when next Sunday came along.I would like our chances better.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Robert Tate, Chris Walsh, Matthew Hatchett, Kelly Campbell

"purplepete" wrote:

Just think if these guys were our WR's when next Sunday came along.I would like our chances better.
    I like your enthusiasm, but Robert Tate wasn't a WR.
    I would love the other guys getting into the purple this weekend.

Welcome to the site, pal. Glad to have you aboard.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welocome to the site purplepete

SKOL!!

I could be wrong, but
    I think Robert Tate started as a wide reciver and got converted into a db. Someone might know for sure

mewario is offline Starter

Robert Tate did start out as a WR, they would mention this fact every game he entered as a backup DB if I remember right..

Oh I definitely agree. Chris Walsh is as tough as nails, he would be unstoppable over the middle. Matthew Hatchett could run a decent route and had tons of speed and didn't drop much. And Troy Williamson makes Kelly Campbell look like an all pro. I remember a few years back it would be Daunte 50 yrd bomb to Kelly Campbell and oh no he drops it, but hey if you want right back to the guy he'd catch the next two deep balls. Also how about we bring back Jeff George to start for us and Leroy Hoard at running back, with this guys and challenge the niners to a re-match. I'm going out on the limb and garunteing at least 20 points. I can see the explosiveness. And no I'm not joking. I'd literally be tempted to give that offense a shot. lol

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I could be wrong, but
    I think Robert Tate started as a wide reciver and got converted into a db. Someone might know for sure
    heck, mike furrey was playing safety last season for the rams, now look at the numbers hes puttin up in detroit as a WR
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"BrooksBollingerForQB" wrote:
    Oh I definitely agree. Chris Walsh is as tough as nails, he would be unstoppable over the middle. Matthew Hatchett could run a decent route and had tons of speed and didn't drop much. And Troy Williamson makes Kelly Campbell look like an all pro. I remember a few years back it would be Daunte 50 yrd bomb to Kelly Campbell and oh no he drops it, but hey if you want right back to the guy he'd catch the next two deep balls. Also how about we bring back Jeff George to start for us and Leroy Hoard at running back, with this guys and challenge the niners to a re-match. I'm going out on the limb and garunteing at least 20 points. I can see the explosiveness. And no I'm not joking. I'd literally be tempted to give that offense a shot. lol
    its a sure thing that they couldnt possibly do any worse than what weve got there now
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

OnlyVikes is offline Rookie

AND, we could add Scottie Graham as Tony Richardson's backup ;D. J/K but I do wish we had the kind of A++ receiver corps we used to have. Hatchette and Campbell were above average 3rd receivers, now our No. 1 isn't even as good as our old 3rd receivers! >

purplepete is offline Training Camp

I do not remember all that well, is any second year superstars we passed up after picking Williamson? How about we let Leroy, and Chester rotate at RB get rid of Scotty because we took him back way to many times, and let Kevin (Don't call me Williamson) Williams handle the rock near the end zone. Anyone go deer hunting this past weekend?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast