Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enigma1337 is offline Waterboy

The Robbery (Refs) Must See !

Sorry Im new here did not no where to post this but this realy got me very very upset while everyone was focusing on the ball when AP dropped it for the fumble no one paid attention to this :
    http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z204/diAblOsGho5t/?action=view&current=video_8.jpg&newest=1
    or
    http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z204/diAblOsGho5t/?action=view&current=IMG_1023.jpg

as seen on this video at 6:20 minute check it ! :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmpz4YTlVZQ

I could not beleive my eyes that they did not call facemasked and a 10 yrd after that it would have been game over Vikes 33 bears 30 your thoughts are welcomed .
    None

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: The Robbery (Refs) Must See !

You cannot blame the refs for the loss. It does make the loss bad, but the team could've shown up in the first 3 quarters.

Players gotta play. Blame ST's, dropped passes, turnovers, lack of heart.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:The Robbery (Refs) Must See !

I'm never one to blame the refs for a loss.

It wasn't a bad call by the refs who caused our offense to get confused by Lovies Defense for a full half.

It wasn't a bad call by the ref who caused Kluwe to shank a 16 yarder

It wasn't a bad call by the ref who made AD struggle for those extra yards when he didn't need them.

It wasn't a bad call by a ref who made our coverage teams tackle poorly.

It wasn't a bad ref who left Whinny single covered on a cat who is twice as fast as him.

Blame the guys that should be blamed. Players who executed poorly and the coaches who had a bad game plan and took half the game to adjust to it (at least on the offense they adjusted).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Enigma1337 wrote:
    I could not beleive my eyes that they did not call facemasked and a 10 yrd after that it would have been game over Vikes 33 bears 30 your thoughts are welcomed .
    Yeah, that looks like a facemask. I also think the PI call on Brinkley was a joke. And they totally missed a block in the back (the replay caught it) on one of the long kick-off returns.

That said - the bad tackling, poor run AND pass blocking and horrible special teams coverage had much more to do with this loss than a few crappy calls by the zebras.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

There are always some bad calls. When you start blaming the refs for a loss then it's time to look in the mirror at yourself and say "I am a fanatic" 100 times and only then your life will seem to make sense (if that doesn't work try smashing your forehead into a brick wall until you pass out).
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    Enigma1337 wrote:
    Yeah, that looks like a facemask. I also think the PI call on Brinkley was a joke. And they totally missed a block in the back (the replay caught it) on one of the long kick-off returns.

That said - the bad tackling, poor run AND pass blocking and horrible special teams coverage had much more to do with this loss than a few crappy calls by the zebras.

=Z=
    There were a bunch of BS calls last night, and I can't help but think that Peterson wouldn't have fumbled had he not been facemasked.

But if we had even one good drive in the first half, the game wouldn't have been in overtime.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Any time you can sit here and pick out about 50 reasons we lost... one thing doesn't "cause" it. Our team looking like a bunch of freaking cheerleaders in NFL uniforms caused us to lose that game.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

ThorSPL wrote:
    Any time you can sit here and pick out about 50 reasons we lost... one thing doesn't "cause" it. Our team looking like a bunch of freaking cheerleaders in NFL uniforms caused us to lose that game.
    Ok, I enjoy your comments, but, putting your fantasies into the analysis is disturbing.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jorgie is offline Rookie

Re: The Robbery (Refs) Must See !

I do blame the players, but I also blame the refs. They were horrible and accounted for at least two scores by the Bears. I saw a flagrant block in the back on a kick return, a flagrant pass interference, and the facemask to Peterson. I guess the vikings aren't supposed to win when the fix is in.

Enigma1337 is offline Waterboy

Prophet wrote:
    There are always some bad calls. When you start blaming the refs for a loss then it's time to look in the mirror at yourself and say "I am a fanatic" 100 times and only then your life will seem to make sense (if that doesn't work try smashing your forehead into a brick wall until you pass out).
    well the reason I blame the refs is if you dont remember that was when childress called a time out so the refs can review the play but the refs said " take your time out we have inuff evidence to rule it a fumble " and they would not review it !

and also for what was "On The Line" YES ! I blame the refs for lack of doing there job .....
    None

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast