Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rob Brzezinski

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Rob Brzezinski

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "jackyl" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Hey Jackyl, did Jay Foreman resign with the Texans???

He knows the 3-4 D.
    Jay's not a FA
    I thought earlier in the season, you told me he was, my mistake.

No, He's got one year left, but Ted likes like him, and has coached him before.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Rob Brzezinski

Maybe FA 2006!! SWEET!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Rob Brzezinski

Be nice to have a Foreman in Purple again. He's a smart LB too. Even though they have a player like Jamie Sharper on the field, it's Jay that calls the defense.

Sprewell27 is offline Rookie

Rob Brzezinski

"Rice would be great for the locker room though."

Oh, you mean the great Jerry Rice who bitched and complained his way out of Oakland when he wasn't getting the ball enough, right? I'm sure he'd be great being a #4-5 WR in Minnesota under that role. :roll:

Also, take note that he was on the sidelines complaining in a game his team was winning by a good margin last year, because he didn't have a reception in that game!

Don't come anywhere near Minny, JR! :salute:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Rob Brzezinski

ROB SAYS MORE:

"We could be very active early on, but only if we get the right deal for the right player," said Rob Brzezinski, Vikings vice president of football operations. "In general, if there is a player out there like [cornerback] Antoine Winfield was last year, we'll pull the trigger. Whether we think there is one out there this year, I don't want to say because that hurts us in the market."

The Vikings signed Winfield to a six-year, $35 million deal with a $10.8 million roster bonus. Although the size of the contract set a team record for free agency, critics suggest the team's motivation was in part the need to reach the league's minimum salary cap.

"It's obvious that anywhere on defense will be a focus for us," Brzezinski said. "But our philosophy is not to bring in a bunch of free agents. We're going to build this team through the draft and supplement in free agency. I'm not a big believer that there is one savior out there that will come in and turn your entire program around."

Talent isn't the only quality the Vikings are looking for, either. Tice's wish list includes defensive playmakers who also are strong verbal leaders. The defense lacks leadership because its two best players, tackle Kevin Williams and cornerback Antoine Winfield, are quiet by nature.

• The Vikings offered one-year tenders worth $656,000 to six of their seven restricted free agents Monday. The only player with a higher tender was cornerback Brian Williams, who received a first-round tender worth $1.43 million. The Vikings would have the right to match an offer made to any restricted free agent. In the case of Williams, they would receive a first-round draft pick if they allow him to sign with another team.

• Wiggins' agent, George Mavrikes, said his client almost certainly will head into free agency because they have been unable to complete a long-term contract with the Vikings.

Link to the rest of the article

http://www.startribune.com/stories/503/5265998.html

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Rob Brzezinski

Business as usual?? Thats just depressing.

WWBGD

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Rob Brzezinski

He better get some players on this team, the only player on my wish list is just Law, he would be a HUGE upgrade on are D.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123