Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    iluvbigtds is offline Rookie

Re: Rob B re-signed!

"jackyl" wrote:
    He's one of the Player Personnel people... He's the one that finds gems like Rosenthal, Goldberg, Howery.... passes on alot of good players and brings in crap because of pulled strings.
    I don't know if you can bash a guy for getting Goldberg and Howry. Goldberg went undrafted and now he was a big part of our line this year, even though it isn't saying much about our line. Howry was a 6th-7th round draft pick and we probably got more use out of him than most late round picks. Rosey was pretty good for a bit, but I think that injury last year must be hurting him more than anyone thinks.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

this is really good news when there was more than a few teams that wanted this guy
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Bryzynski signs extension

Bob Sansevere from the Pioneer Press is saying Bryzynski has signed an extension and studwell is being looked at for GM
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"iluvbigtds" wrote:
    I don't know if you can bash a guy for getting Goldberg and Howry. Goldberg went undrafted and now he was a big part of our line this year, even though it isn't saying much about our line. Howry was a 6th-7th round draft pick and we probably got more use out of him than most late round picks. Rosey was pretty good for a bit, but I think that injury last year must be hurting him more than anyone thinks.
    A million dollars to Howry for less than 4 yards punt return ave. and 3 catches over a career, is not a great personnel move. They people they pass on in order to hold on to their buddies for that long is not great direction decisions for an NFL team.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Bryzynski signs extension

Howry sucks I can't believe he is still in the NFL.

I hope that Studwell is our new GM he has done a heck of a job for us.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

What a great move, this man knows how to work the cap.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I am thrilled that they re-signed Rob he is a cap genius! But I would rather keep Studwell as head of the scouting department and bring a GM from outside the organization. I would like to have fresh look at players and coaching staff and Studwell has been to close to some of these guys.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

As long as they don't bring it that guy that use to work for the cheesedicks as GM.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"jackyl" wrote:
    "iluvbigtds" wrote:
    A million dollars to Howry for less than 4 yards punt return ave. and 3 catches over a career, is not a great personnel move. They people they pass on in order to hold on to their buddies for that long is not great direction decisions for an NFL team.
    are you saying the only reason we kept howry that long is cuz he was someones buddy?

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Yep. And Howry's not the only one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast