Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Calmwind is offline Starter

Re: Rivera may be on Vikings' list

I dont want a coach just because i think he can help us beat the sucky bears lol. We do a good enough job of that with any coach.
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    He would know the tendencies of the bears D, I'll give you that. But any team can pick up on tendencies by watching film. Plus their o is so pathetic I'm not really worried about it.
    Have you watched the past couple games in which Grossman was in there ... making quick, smart reads and delivering the ball well ... then running the ball well??? You should be afraid of the "O" ... as it is beginning to gell.

Yeah I have watched the games, but their offense can't score more than 20 points with or without Grossman. Plus, he'll probably get hurt again anyways. And, if all they are going to do is run quick short routes (like they've done for the past 5 years) I really am not afraid. You can be afraid all you want of their o, but I'm not going to. I'm gonna worry about that d that is virtually locked up (at least their studs) for another 4 years.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

I wouldn't mind entertaining Rivera. He's smart and he knows the game very well. He can provide even more of a spark to our defense and help Cottrell. Scott Linehan would also be a good fit. After all, he already knows our offense and people respect him.

As far as Grossman is concerned, he can give the Bears an average offense which can make them scary. If they had an average offense this year, they could have been even better. Don't count him out.

As far as the Dolphins are concerned, they do have talent. They had it last year until everyone of their starters were hurt and R-Will pulled his "I want to be high" stunt. Yes coaching had something to do with their turn around but so did their talent.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Singer: I'm just saying with the opportunity that exsists with the Vikes how could some big name coach NOT want to come here.
    And who is that big name NFL HC coach with a winning record, with post season play & possibly a super bowl appearance or win experience, that is no longer under contract & looking for a HCing job?

The answer:

No one

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Ummmmmmmmm, yeah you're right singer, no one! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

TARK.. you think parcelis is going to get fired... that's the first ive heard of that.. and i live the the dallas ft worth area
    i m better than you, so just give up...

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Now this may be good, if it were so. But what makes you think he's available? Would you fire him, or even let his contract expire after this season? NO! It seems all the coaches cut free have worse records than Tice! It's like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123