Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2005 season

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: RIP 2005 season

If the peice of sh!t packers can go from 1-4 and win the division, so can we! :grin:

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

relax folks...you can be mad, but if you're jumping ship we don't stamp passes for re-entry.

"Storm" wrote:
    "A" loss? Make that three blowouts.
    Not quite. The opener versus the Bucs was not a blowout. We had the ball inside the red zone with about 2:30 left to play in the 4th quarter and we're only down by 4. Then Daunte threw another INT and Cadillac Williams sprinted for a 70+ yard run on 3rd and 1. If we get in the end zone on that drive we more than likely win the game by 3.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

lukeshkin is offline Rookie

never gonna jump ship but someones gotta look ahead

Scorpion is offline Waterboy

Most of you guys are morons. You're so fuck1ng concerned with our record and you make yourself feel better when thinking about teams who have came back to win divisions after sick starts. The bottomline is we fucking suck right now, our potential record/standing after next week's imaginary win and any previous comebacks in NFL don't fuckin make up for the shit team we have right now.

Our coaching sucks, our QB is sucking ass (some terrible passes today), our running game is inconsistent, our defense can't stop the run nor the pass. The only positive thing I see in our entire team, including coaches, is the punter who is tearing it up. This is the worst Vikings team I've seen in a pretty long time.

Stop making retarded fuck1ng excuses and coming up with record theories for the future. Instead just watch our game and admit that we fucking suck right now. Even if we end up winning our shitty division like you people keep hoping, we'll get blown out by a wild-card team like Philadelphia, Atlanta or Tampa. Changes must be made now, especially in the coaching staff if we even want to talk seriously about turning things around this season. Either make the changes now and try to turn things around or make them after the season and take the top 5 draft pick.

vikings6490 is offline Starter

The seasons not over yet... we have the Bears, Packers, the equally dissapointing Panthers, and the Lions our next four games. We still have a good shot. We just have to figure out what we're doing over the bye.
    Thanks MF

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Scorpion" wrote:
    Most of you guys are morons. You're so fricken concerned with our record and you make yourself feel better when thinking about teams who have came back to win divisions after sick starts. The bottomline is we fricken suck right now, our potential record/standing after next week's imaginary win and any previous comebacks in NFL don't fricken make up for the pooh team we have right now.

Our coaching sucks, our QB is sucking jiggly butt (some terrible passes today), our running game is inconsistent, our defense can't stop the run nor the pass. The only positive thing I see in our entire team, including coaches, is the punter who is tearing it up. This is the worst Vikings team I've seen in a pretty long time.

Stop making retarded fricken excuses and coming up with record theories for the future. Instead just watch our game and admit that we fricken suck right now. Even if we end up winning our poohie division like you people keep hoping, we'll get blown out by a wild-card team like Philadelphia, Atlanta or Tampa. Changes must be made now, especially in the coaching staff if we even want to talk seriously about turning things around this season. Either make the changes now and try to turn things around or make them after the season and take the top 5 draft pick.
    Not a good way to start out here.

(am I on the moron list?) :lol:

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"Scorpion" wrote:
    Most of you guys are morons. You're so fuck1ng concerned with our record and you make yourself feel better when thinking about teams who have came back to win divisions after sick starts. The bottomline is we fricken suck right now, our potential record/standing after next week's imaginary win and any previous comebacks in NFL don't fricken make up for the pooh team we have right now.

Our coaching sucks, our QB is sucking jiggly butt (some terrible passes today), our running game is inconsistent, our defense can't stop the run nor the pass. The only positive thing I see in our entire team, including coaches, is the punter who is tearing it up. This is the worst Vikings team I've seen in a pretty long time.

Stop making retarded fuck1ng excuses and coming up with record theories for the future. Instead just watch our game and admit that we fricken suck right now. Even if we end up winning our poohie division like you people keep hoping, we'll get blown out by a wild-card team like Philadelphia, Atlanta or Tampa. Changes must be made now, especially in the coaching staff if we even want to talk seriously about turning things around this season. Either make the changes now and try to turn things around or make them after the season and take the top 5 draft pick.
    I'm glad you have faith in our team.

Way to stay positive buddy. :roll:

CPVikes is offline Waterboy

I'm not jumping ship on the Vikes because they still have quite a bit of decent talent. I am, however, ready to throw in the towel on this season. Let's face it, Tice is not an NFL coach. I've never had much confidence in his abilities and I've heard he's a great guy BUT... We need a coach and not a pal.

I'm losing confidence in Zygi also. Has he ever been connected to pro football or any other pro sport or is he just another rich developer who wants to be able to tell chicks that he owns a pro football team? He's botching (or has botched) the stadium deal pretty much by letting everyone know it's going to cost more than expected and even tried to conceil another 100 mil in road improvements. And Steve Novak as a project manager???.... I just wanna cry now... :sad:

Oh well... The Vikes are gone for the moment but they'll be back, right? I'm still with the Vikes bandwagon, I'm just walking a little slower behind it.

Scorpion is offline Waterboy

Faith in my team? I can have faith in my team and at the same time realize, like any person with eyes and a brain would, that we've been a disappointing team under Tice's coaching. I was a Vikes fan when you were an itch in your dad's nutsack so don't talk to me about faith. I'm not gonna sit there while getting blown out week after week and claim that everything is gonna be alright.

As I said, changes must be made.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast