Thread: Right Track?

mrdrae is offline Rookie

Right Track?

"Right on track

On the eve of training camp in Mankato, Tice set two goals for his team: Win the NFC North and win Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville, Fla.

Nearly five months later, the Vikings still have the opportunity to achieve both goals and are speaking openly about it this week.

"Our [first] goal is to win the division championship," Tice said Thursday, "and we still have that goal right in front of us. How? Win out. We want to achieve our goals. We only set two. Why not us? That's how we feel."" StarTribune.com.

How about focusing on winning the next game. Why is he putting the pressure on his players to win the next 3 games. What a
    . He is a intresting coach.
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Right Track?

" Playoffs, Playoffs!!? We can even win a game and you want to talk about playoffs?" - Paraphrases Mora Sr.

Tice should be saying that right about now..not talking about the Superbowl..who are we going to beat to get there? This team needs a new attitude first.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Right Track?

What is it about Tices stratagey do you not understand?? He lost a few games on purpose
    so maybe teams don't worry too much and than
    WHAM
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Right Track?

I hope your right...I hope this season mirrors the first two seasons...

Start out on fire (last season)...Loose to the Giants at home and have a midseason meltdown(last season) and close out winning the last three....(Two seasons ago)....

If we combine the last two seasons we just might have a chance

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Right Track?

"mrdrae" wrote:
    "Right on track

On the eve of training camp in Mankato, Tice set two goals for his team: Win the NFC North and win Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville, Fla.

Nearly five months later, the Vikings still have the opportunity to achieve both goals and are speaking openly about it this week.

"Our [first] goal is to win the division championship," Tice said Thursday, "and we still have that goal right in front of us. How? Win out. We want to achieve our goals. We only set two. Why not us? That's how we feel."" StarTribune.com.

How about focusing on winning the next game. Why is he putting the pressure on his players to win the next 3 games. What a
    If mike sherman was the coach of the vikings i would go get my tattoo burned off my skin. How can you smack our coach when your coach is mike sperman. ukeright:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Right Track?

"purplehorn" wrote:
    What is it about Tices stratagey do you not understand?? He lost a few games on purpose
    so maybe teams don't worry too much and than
    WHAM
    Either you are psychic or psychotic...I sure hope that it is the former, not the latter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Right Track?

I dont understand this conspiracy theory of Tice losing on purpose. Are our guys that good of actors? I mean why jeopardize your season like that? What if they start "playing for real" and actually lose and miss the playoffs. I tihnk that whole strategy is probably the most ludacris thing i have ever heard. Not to say I dont hope its true or anything...

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Right Track?

I hope Tice is utilizing the "rope-a-dope" theory, how else can you explain the way he as been coaching. If this is true, now he can pull out a 6 game winning streak!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

mrdrae is offline Rookie

Re: Right Track?

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "mrdrae" wrote:
    "Right on track

If mike sherman was the coach of the vikings i would go get my tattoo burned off my skin. How can you smack our coach when your coach is mike sperman. ukeright:
    WoW!!! You really think what I said about Tice was smack? Sounds like you took it personal. Please beleive me when I say no smack was intended. I just found it interesting to see a coach focus on winning 3 games in a row instead of winning the next game.

I never really understood when I read some of the comments about Tice on this board. Now I am beginning to believe the comments. :read:
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Right Track?

Hell i dont know what to call it, if your not shining his knob you must be smacking RIGHT?