Thread: The right one

Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

The right one

Hey guys do u think the vikes should go after Peter Warrick if so do u accept this trade. Kelly Campbell or Keenan Howry + a pick for Peter Warrick if he's available like they say he is.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The right one

i think we are pretty set at recievers right now, i would say no.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Edit: I was wrong he hasn't been cut yet.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"fred3105" wrote:
    Peter Warrick is a FA he was cut for not taking a pay cut.
    i think that was only talk and didn't actually happen. i don't thnk we need him but i guess if we got him instead of howry or cambell i wouldn't be upset.

Wide receiver Peter Warrick practiced Sunday for the first time since he was placed on injured reserve with knee and shin injuries Nov. 5, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

Cleared medically last week, Warrick adds another playmaker to a potentially lethal offense. He should slip back into the slot role as the No. 3 receiver behind two-time Pro Bowler Chad Johnson and T. J. Houshmandzadeh.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2134610

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

"Jordan" wrote:
    Hey guys do u think the vikes should go after Peter Warrick if so do u accept this trade. Kelly Campbell or Keenan Howry + a pick for Peter Warrick if he's available like they say he is.
    i really don't think warrick is that great but hes an improvement to campbell and howry, but i dont like trading draft picks, even 7th rounders, we got sam cowart with a 7th rounder so i really wouldn't like to trade any picks because they are very valuable

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I wouldn't want him. He is a complete bust! I know he went to the worst possible place coming out of college, but still, he's had like one good season. I'd rather have the crew we have now. They know the system (except for Troy and Travis) and for the most part they stay out of trouble and get their job done (except Kelly).

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

I would also have to say no. Wouldn't make that much of a difference anyways, stick with the guys who know the system if their isn't that big of a difference talent wise.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

nah. we don't need to add new players anymore (unless they are a steal)

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

No, he's far too fragile and really doesn't bring much more than K-Camp does, IMO.