Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Rick Spielman to the Vikings???

"packerkiller" wrote:
    Muggsy
    Jailhouse Insider
    God, from what I keep hearin' from da Fins fans, Zygi must have been smokin' some heavy stuff to hire dis loser, y'know? What was he thinkin'??? Once again, da Vikes look like they don't know what they're doin', y'know?

Please learn how to spell its THE not DA and THIS not DIS
    Hey, sorry 'bout dat, pk. I'll try an do what youse says, y'know? But, da guards don't let me inta da library no more since I tried to tunnel outta dere once.
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

packerkiller, i personally dont like the little preppy white kids that say "dis and dat" etc, but you dont even know shit about muggsy and you're smarting off to him your first post here...gtfo

<3 muggsy

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"packerkiller" wrote:
    Muggsy
    Jailhouse Insider
    God, from what I keep hearin' from da Fins fans, Zygi must have been smokin' some heavy stuff to hire dis loser, y'know? What was he thinkin'??? Once again, da Vikes look like they don't know what they're doin', y'know?

I apologize sir, but the correct spelling in your post should be "it's" rather than "its", as "its" demonstrates possession whereas "it's" is a contraction for "it is". Anyway, sir, please allow yourself to enjoy the site.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"packerkiller" wrote:
    Muggsy
    Jailhouse Insider

Watch your step, waterboy...you never know where the doo doo is on this site! We take care of our own...and the difference between a troll and an uninformed member can be very slight the first couple of weeks.

But for now, we give you the benefit of the doubt...so welcome aboard and enjoy your time here on the site!

Go on over to the Free Beer forum and properly introduce yourself (i.e., create a thread and tell us something about yourself)...and our Official Beer Distributor will come along and gift you with a Virtual Beer or three!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Well its days later and I'm still on the fence about this move. I havnt posted on it just becuz I dont kno what the heck to say.I guess time will tell if it was a good choice. I have faith in our orginization.I wish Foley wouldnt have lied and messed up the flow of the new committie.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

"Property0f" wrote:

His professional experience already has Spielman familiar with the NFC North as he spent his opening 10 years in the profession with Detroit (1990-96) and Chicago (1997-99) before spending five seasons in Miami (2000-04).
    Hate to say it, but even looking past the trail of bad personnel moves the Dolphins made under his tenure, one look at his timespans with his former teams shows me periods when those teams were each more or less unable to seriously compete at all.

(If this has already been said, I apologize; don't have time to read the whole thread).
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Actually after thinking about this a little, I'm glad about the hiring. It gives me hope. Hope that I will someday be a part of the Vikings Front Office, because Wilf is fine with signing just about anybody, maybe even a random fan off of the streets. Is anyone else in the same boat? I'm going to Winter Park tommorow to see if I can get me a job!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

"V-Unit" wrote:
    Actually after thinking about this a little, I'm glad about the hiring. It gives me hope. Hope that I will someday be a part of the Vikings Front Office, because Wilf is fine with signing just about anybody, maybe even a random fan off of the streets. Is anyone else in the same boat? I'm going to Winter Park tommorow to see if I can get me a job!
    :lol: First come first served at Winter Park, apparently.

I've liked some of our offseason moves, but overall I'm still very, very "wait and see" about Wilf and Childress.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

From KFFL;

Vikings | Childress the only one who can overrule Spielman
    Wed, 31 May 2006 21:13:21 -0700

Sid Hartman, of the Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings still don't have a general manager, but it's obvious that new vice president of player personnel Rick Spielman will be overruled only by head coach Brad Childress when it comes to players the team adds to the roster.

Director of college scouting Scott Studwell and all the scouts will be under the supervision of Spielman. Spielman and Vice President of Football Operations Rob Brzezinski are also longtime friends. Brzezinski will continue to concentrate on the salary cap and the signing of players.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler

I want to be optimistic, but doesn't seem like we keep getting in our own way? I don't understand why Scott Studwell wasn't made VP. I just don't understand. I can only hope that the decision turns out to be a good one. It had better. This regime is in serious trouble if it doesn't pan out.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast