singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Returning to the scene of the concussions

Returning to the scene of the concussions: Ponder, RG3 meet as Vikings visit Redskins

Returning to the scene of the concussions: Ponder, RG3 meet as Vikings visit Redskins | StarTribune.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    And the knee blowout.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    as long as nobody keeps something in their mind that distracts from their playing.. i don't see much in the return to the spot it happened. RGIII would have more to worry about the i think Ponder does, and i'm sure AP is only thinking endzone..

other then that. nice read, though just more fodder to garble before game time!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Scoot is offline Training Camp
    I think the vikings defense will be very aggressive against the skins and RG3 better bring his A game otherwise the game will get out of hand. No one outside of the Vikings fans are giving them any credit and they yet to believe they are for real. Yes, the Vikings do have some young players but so far the veterans are really doing a good job mentoring...
    SCOOT28