Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    eastcoastvikes is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    215

    Return of a game from last year

    Hey two things before I start here.
    1. I hope this is in the right forum, if not I will correct it next week.
    2. I can't remember who started this last year so I hope you don't take offense that I am not giving you credit for it.
    Last year here on PP.o many of us participated in a game where we picked the winner of every game that week. I would like to start that up again this year and would be willing to keep each week's tally unless someone else wants to. Anyway, here we go.. here is the list of this weeks games.
    Oakland at New England
    Tampa Bay at Minnesota
    Denver at Miami
    Tennessee at Pittsburgh
    Chicago at Washington
    New Orleans at Carolina
    Seattle at Jacksonville
    Houston at Buffalo
    Cincinnati at Cleveland
    NY Jets at Kansas City
    Green Bay at Detroit
    Dallas at San Diego
    St. Louis at San Francisco
    Arizona at NY Giants
    Indianapolis at Baltimore
    Philadelphia at Atlanta
    Good luck everyone.. Picks this week would be due at 7:59 Central time Thursday night.

    Sig courtesy of josdin00

  2. #2
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Return of a game from last year

    Isn't this basically the same thing thats in the football pool at the left??? :scratch:

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  3. #3
    eastcoastvikes is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    215

    Re: Return of a game from last year

    I'll take first crack at this.

    Oakland at New England -New England
    Tampa Bay at Minnesota -VIKES
    Denver at Miami - Denver
    Tennessee at Pittsburgh -Pittsburgh
    Chicago at Washington - Washington
    New Orleans at Carolina - New Orleans
    Seattle at Jacksonville -Jacksonville
    Houston at Buffalo -Houston
    Cincinnati at Cleveland -Cincinnati
    NY Jets at Kansas City - NY Jets
    Green Bay at Detroit -Detroit
    Dallas at San Diego - San Diego
    St. Louis at San Francisco -ST Louis
    Arizona at NY Giants -Arizona
    Indianapolis at Baltimore- Indianapolis
    Philadelphia at Atlanta -Atlanta

    Sig courtesy of josdin00

  4. #4
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Return of a game from last year

    Oakland at New England -Raiders
    Tampa Bay at Minnesota -VIKES
    Denver at Miami - Denver
    Tennessee at Pittsburgh -Pittsburgh
    Chicago at Washington - Chicago
    New Orleans at Carolina - Panthers
    Seattle at Jacksonville -Jacksonville
    Houston at Buffalo -Buffalo
    Cincinnati at Cleveland -Cincinnati
    NY Jets at Kansas City - Kansas City
    Green Bay at Detroit -Green Bay
    Dallas at San Diego - San Diego
    St. Louis at San Francisco -ST Louis
    Arizona at NY Giants -Giants
    Indianapolis at Baltimore- Ravens
    Philadelphia at Atlanta -Eagles

  5. #5
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: Return of a game from last year

    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Isn't this basically the same thing thats in the football pool at the left??? :scratch:
    for some reason, with my cookie settings and other crap like that, it wont let me... this AntiVirus stuff i have works really well... but i hate it, it doesnt let me do anything! it blocks a lot of pictures, and all animations...


    so if its all the same to you, id like to play right here in this thread!

    Oakland at New England -NE
    Tampa Bay at Minnesota -Min
    Denver at Miami - Den
    Tennessee at Pittsburgh -Pit
    Chicago at Washington - Chi
    New Orleans at Carolina - Car
    Seattle at Jacksonville -Sea
    Houston at Buffalo -Hou
    Cincinnati at Cleveland -Cin
    NY Jets at Kansas City - KC
    Green Bay at Detroit -Det
    Dallas at San Diego - Dal
    St. Louis at San Francisco -STL
    Arizona at NY Giants -Ari
    Indianapolis at Baltimore- Bal
    Philadelphia at Atlanta -Phi

  6. #6
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Return of a game from last year

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Isn't this basically the same thing thats in the football pool at the left??? scratch
    for some reason, with my cookie settings and other crap like that, it wont let me... this AntiVirus stuff i have works really well... but i hate it, it doesnt let me do anything! it blocks a lot of pictures, and all animations...


    so if its all the same to you, id like to play right here in this thread!

    Oakland at New England -NE
    Tampa Bay at Minnesota -Min
    Denver at Miami - Den
    Tennessee at Pittsburgh -Pit
    Chicago at Washington - Chi
    New Orleans at Carolina - Car
    Seattle at Jacksonville -Sea
    Houston at Buffalo -Hou
    Cincinnati at Cleveland -Cin
    NY Jets at Kansas City - KC
    Green Bay at Detroit -Det
    Dallas at San Diego - Dal
    St. Louis at San Francisco -STL
    Arizona at NY Giants -Ari
    Indianapolis at Baltimore- Bal
    Philadelphia at Atlanta -Phi
    Alright, no problems, I was just curious :lol:

    Oak-Ne - Patriots
    TB-Min - Vikings
    Den-Mia - Broncos
    Ten - Pit - Steelers
    Chi - Was - Skins
    NO-Car - Saints
    Sea-Jax - Jags
    Hou-Bug - Texans
    Cin-Cle - Bengals
    Jets-KC - Jets
    GB-Det - Lions
    Dal-SD - Chargers
    SL - SF - Rams
    Ari-Giants - Cards
    Ind-Bal - Ravens
    Phi-Atl - Falcons

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  7. #7
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Return of a game from last year

    I think this is the same as the football pool, but here are my picks anyway:

    Raiders 38 - Patriots 33
    Vikings 27 - Bucs 17
    Broncos 22 - Dolphins 19
    Steelers 23 - Titans 17
    Redskins 20 - Bears 10
    Panthers 24 - Saints 17
    Jaguars 24 - Seahawks 20
    Bills 31 - Texans 16
    Browns 27 - Bengals 24
    Chiefs 41 - Jets 24
    Lions 27 - Packers 24
    Chargers 31 - Cowboys 23
    Giants 19 - Cardinals 16
    Ravens 24 - Colts 23
    Falcons 27 - Eagles 20
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  8. #8
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Return of a game from last year

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I think this is the same as the football pool, but here are my picks anyway

    Raiders 38 - Patriots 33
    Vikings 27 - Bucs 17
    Broncos 22 - Dolphins 19
    Steelers 23 - Titans 17
    Redskins 20 - Bears 10
    Panthers 24 - Saints 17
    Jaguars 24 - Seahawks 20
    Bills 31 - Texans 16
    Browns 27 - Bengals 24
    Chiefs 41 - Jets 24
    Lions 27 - Packers 24
    Chargers 31 - Cowboys 23
    Giants 19 - Cardinals 16
    Ravens 24 - Colts 23
    Falcons 27 - Eagles 20
    If all those scores are right, I'll buy you a beer! :lol:

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  9. #9
    fred3105's Avatar
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    736

    Re: Return of a game from last year

    Oakland at New England -Oakland
    Tampa Bay at Minnesota -Minnesota
    Denver at Miami - Denver
    Tennessee at Pittsburgh -Tennessee
    Chicago at Washington - Washington
    New Orleans at Carolina - Carolina
    Seattle at Jacksonville -Jacksonville
    Houston at Buffalo - Buffalo
    Cincinnati at Cleveland -Cincinnati
    NY Jets at Kansas City - KC
    Green Bay at Detroit -Detroit
    Dallas at San Diego - San Diego
    St. Louis at San Francisco - St. Louis
    Arizona at NY Giants - Arizona
    Indianapolis at Baltimore- Indianapolis
    Philadelphia at Atlanta -Atlanta
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

  10. #10
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Return of a game from last year

    Oakland at New England
    Tampa Bay at Minnesota
    Denver at Miami
    Tennessee at Pittsburgh
    Chicago at Washington
    New Orleans at Carolina
    Seattle at Jacksonville
    Houston at Buffalo
    Cincinnati at Cleveland
    NY Jets at Kansas City
    Green Bay at Detroit
    Dallas at San Diego
    St. Louis at San Francisco
    Arizona at NY Giants
    Indianapolis at Baltimore
    Philadelphia at Atlanta

    And there you have it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Return of the Vote off Game
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 385
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:08 PM
  2. The Return of the Alphabet Story Game
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 11:24 AM
  3. FF Teams Who Will Not Return Next Year
    By ultravikingfan in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 06:57 AM
  4. Game of the Year!
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 01:47 PM
  5. One Positive Thing: The Return Game is Coming Together
    By Foreman44 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •