Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: retirement???

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

retirement???

What about Ed Hartwell of the Ravens. He's pretty solid. And you've got to be good to be playing on the best D in the league. And he learned from Ray Lewis.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

retirement???

Terrell Suggs isn't too shabby for a 2nd year player. Anthony Weaver isn't too bad either, well maybe I'm just biased towards Notre Dame guys!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

uncle tony is offline Rookie

retirement???

I know a kicker sounds crazy but it does fill a need. I've seen this guy in person and he does it all. He gives the defense great field position to work with, and he can kick a fifty yard field goal as easy as you and I can pass gas. It just happens. If it doesen't work it's just like a fart in the wind.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

retirement???

It can fill a need with a 4th-5th round pick. Welcome aboard uncle tony!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

retirement???

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "uncle tony" wrote:
    Not very good news to hear. Were already pretty raw at that position. Do we make it six years running with a pick for the defense, or is Nugent our man?
    I vote for more defense, picks 1 - 7...defense all day, defense all the time, defense in the morning, defense in the evening, defense forever, defense in the US, defence in Canada, DEEFENSE!!!
    WORD!
    We gotta get somebody that can compete with BW at the CB position, we need LB's we need DT's draft away. Save the 4th and 5th rounders for Olinemen but we gotta draft defense in 1st 2nd and 3rd, dont quit till it gets fixed.

Keep drafting defense it can only get better, in two to three years i look to have a solid defense. K.Williams, EJ, D. Thomas, K. Udeze, A. Winfield, B. Williams. These are all guys that should be with us in three years, there all getting better every year.

T-Bone is offline Rookie

retirement???

Keep drafting defense it can only get better, in two to three years i look to have a solid defense. K.Williams, EJ, D. Thomas, K. Udeze, A. Winfield, B. Williams. These are all guys that should be with us in three years, there all getting better every year.[/quote]

Don't forget Spencer. He may turn out to be the Hovan we expected.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

retirement???

"T-Bone" wrote:
    Keep drafting defense it can only get better, in two to three years i look to have a solid defense. K.Williams, EJ, D. Thomas, K. Udeze, A. Winfield, B. Williams. These are all guys that should be with us in three years, there all getting better every year.

Don't forget Spencer. He may turn out to be the Hovan we expected.[/quote]

Looks like we got some agreement over here! Notice the spelling in my last post, T...look closely!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

retirement???

"RK" wrote:
    Sounds like we should hope he can remember if he graduated

Not a bust IMO. Players get injured and it ends their careers thats all. I wish him all the best.
    AMEN, Good luck to him :? he should get out before it gets him out which it sounds like may already have
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

retirement???

• Linebacker Raonall Smith will miss his sixth consecutive game because of post-concussion symptoms but could return next week. A relieved Smith said his headaches have ceased and that he's just awaiting another round of tests before doctors clear him to play.

Looks like he may be back after all...good news.
    Even babies know the difference.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

retirement???

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    • Linebacker Raonall Smith will miss his sixth consecutive game because of post-concussion symptoms but could return next week. A relieved Smith said his headaches have ceased and that he's just awaiting another round of tests before doctors clear him to play.

Looks like he may be back after all...good news.
    I hope so, for his sake....and the sake of the team, as well! :santa:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast