Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    It's not so much him not liking Ponder, as much as how he went about sharing that tidbit of info.
    He went to management about it not to the media. Isn't that what you are suppose to do? Honestly, people think that because he got a lot of passes from Ponder that he has no legs to stand on. I ask, how many of those passes did he take un needed hits on. How many resulted in a 5 yard gain when it should have been a 40 yard td?
    I would be pissed too. Ponder...sucks!

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    He went to management about it not to the media. Isn't that what you are suppose to do? Honestly, people think that because he got a lot of passes from Ponder that he has no legs to stand on. I ask, how many of those passes did he take un needed hits on. How many resulted in a 5 yard gain when it should have been a 40 yard td?
    I would be pissed too. Ponder...sucks!
    I saw it too many times to say different.

When the number one throw for a QB is a -1 yard pass to the sideline, it does not give much positive reinforcement to the fan faithful. Ponder padded his dismal stats with Harvin YAC.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    People act like Harvin was crazy not to want to play with Ponder.
    Who ? Percy did what was best for Percy. Given the Vikings history, it's probably a wise move.
    The irony of Percy having a MVP like start to a season with Ponder at QB is simply an amusing irony.
    Ponder was a reach and the Vikings are trying to find a worse QB to be his back up!
    Most teams would be looking to upgrade at every position; but not the Vikings.
    Who will have the better season, Percy and the Hawks or Ponder and the Vikings ?
    Time will tell.
    Last edited by smegmavike; 03-12-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123