Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Vikings just re-signed Simpson as per Adam Schefter. Looking for a link on details.

1-year deal, terms unknown:
    Vikings bring back wide receiver, give Simpson one-year deal | Sports - WBAL Home

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    sorry, but I don't see any of those guys coming here..why? Ponder.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Looks like the Dolphins landed Wallace as expected.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Schefter also reported #Titans, #Vikings, #Ravens in pursuit of free agent Danny Amendola.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    No thanks to Amendola, just a poor mans Wes Welker. He is a slot receiver, I think we will be fine with Wright, and possibly Austin in the draft if we take him. We need something better than Amendola. However, it seems about right with how the Vikings think. Pretty good reason why they have never won a SB, and haven't been in one in a very long time.

Different personnel, the same old tired ass routine. They can never get it right. They have the best RB in the game, then they have shit receivers and a very average at best QB. Just when they get good receivers or a QB, AD will be on the verge of retiring, or released. It's getting harder and harder to be a fan of this team.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    No thanks to Amendola, just a poor mans Wes Welker. He is a slot receiver, I think we will be fine with Wright, and possibly Austin in the draft if we take him. We need something better than Amendola. However, it seems about right with how the Vikings think. Pretty good reason why they have never won a SB, and haven't been in one in a very long time.

Different personnel, the same old tired ass routine. They can never get it right. They have the best RB in the game, then they have shit receivers and a very average at best QB. Just when they get good receivers or a QB, AD will be on the verge of retiring, or released. It's getting harder and harder to be a fan of this team.
    Your a fan of this team? Never would have guessed.
    Just kidding, the Vikings will take what they can get. Amendola is probably better than his numbers suggest, but injuries and an inconsistant offense have hurt him.
    If they can land Amandola and Jennings for less combined money than Wallace got, it will be a success. (Wallace got 5 years 65million, 13million per season).

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Your a fan of this team? Never would have guessed.
    Just kidding, the Vikings will take what they can get. Amendola is probably better than his numbers suggest, but injuries and an inconsistant offense have hurt him.
    If they can land Amandola and Jennings for less combined money than Wallace got, it will be a success. (Wallace got 5 years 65million, 13million per season).

I will agree, if they can land both Jennings and Amendola then that would be nice. We all know though, this team is not doing that. They are looking strictly at how much money each person will cost. It's like throwing diarrhea against a wall and praying like hell it sticks.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    sorry, but I don't see any of those guys coming here..why? Ponder.
    People act like Harvin was crazy not to want to play with Ponder.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    I will agree, if they can land both Jennings and Amendola then that would be nice. We all know though, this team is not doing that. They are looking strictly at how much money each person will cost. It's like throwing diarrhea against a wall and praying like hell it sticks.
    I'm pretty sure it will stick, but I get your point. More like throwing diarrhea against the wall and hoping it turns into a hoho.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    People act like Harvin was crazy not to want to play with Ponder.
    It's not so much him not liking Ponder, as much as how he went about sharing that tidbit of info.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast