Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Report: Childress visiting with Favre

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/98760954.html?elr=KArksDyycyUtyycyUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

Posted by Judd Zulgad
    Last update: July 19, 2010 - 12:50 PM

It sounds like Brad Childress might want an answer from Brett Favre.

The Vikings coach is in Hattiesburg today to visit with the undecided quarterback, according to a report from WDAM in Mississippi.

Favre still hasn't decided if he will play in 2010 and said last week at the ESPY awards that his surgically repaired ankle is still bothering him. Childress, who has been on vacation, and Favre were see Monday morning at the University of Southern Mississippi's 7-on-7 passing camp for area high school athletes. Favre had the arthroscopic surgery performed in late May.

Childress declined to comment to WDAM on camera about his visit but told the station, "You can fill in the blanks."
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Erinnn is offline Starter

Re:Report: Childress visiting with Favre

Zeus wrote:
    http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/98760954.html?elr=KArksDyycyUtyycyUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

Posted by Judd Zulgad
    Last update: July 19, 2010 - 12:50 PM

It sounds like Brad Childress might want an answer from Brett Favre.

The Vikings coach is in Hattiesburg today to visit with the undecided quarterback, according to a report from WDAM in Mississippi.

Favre still hasn't decided if he will play in 2010 and said last week at the ESPY awards that his surgically repaired ankle is still bothering him. Childress, who has been on vacation, and Favre were see Monday morning at the University of Southern Mississippi's 7-on-7 passing camp for area high school athletes. Favre had the arthroscopic surgery performed in late May.

Childress declined to comment to WDAM on camera about his visit but told the station, "You can fill in the blanks."
    =Z=
    I'm sure ESPN will have a full report from Favre's driveway within the hour.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

I'm sure B Child was just down there seeing how the ankle is coming along. They both know he's coming back.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

You gotta love Chillys one liners. LOL

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Im thinking Brett's ankle is going to start feeling better right around August 22nd.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Just setting the time for when the press conference will be and whether it will take place in MN or at the Ranch.

WWBGD

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

TARKenton wrote:
    Im thinking Brett's ankle is going to start feeling better right around August 22nd.
    Let me see. Ankle ok......training camp...hmmm.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I'm sure he was just down there to get a update on how well Jason Campbell is doing throwing the ball.

Favre has been working out with Jason Campbell

I know ole Chiller is probably as happy as I am about one of our team leaders going out of his way to help develop our young QB. :dry:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro wrote:
    I'm sure he was just down there to get a update on how well Jason Campbell is doing throwing the ball.

I know ole Chiller is probably as happy as I am about one of our team leaders going out of his way to help develop our young QB. :dry:
    Marty Im gonna call BS on you. Last year you said that Favre and veteran players dont help develop young guys. My contention is that they do............

Had to get ya since you've not been around in a while.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

slavinator wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Marty Im gonna call BS on you. Last year you said that Favre and veteran players dont help develop young guys. My contention is that they do............

Had to get ya since you've not been around in a while.
    Damn, busted again. Well played my friend. Well played indeed. :silly:

On a side note, am I the only one who wonders why he wasn't working out with TJ and Sage though? Why Campbell? Is he gonna be the next QB? :blink:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast