Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Repititious Season....

At this time, a year ago, we were 7-5. We started out well, went down hill, lost to the bears and our playoff hopes were dependent on the final game. Is this a different team, really, Or are we just looking at another 9-7 season with the moldy cheeseheads dominating the NFC south again? Daunte has improved, no doubt about that, but can the Vikings offense drive past their opponents...
    Sean Saunders

Repititious Season....

Excuse me, NORTH
    Sean Saunders

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Repititious Season....

"CulpepperViking16" wrote:
    but can the Vikings offense drive past their opponents...
    [size=7px][/size]

duhhhhhh

yeaaah
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Repititious Season....

the packers arent dominating a damn thing this year, no one in the NFC north is..........
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Repititious Season....

I think that we have the horses to win the North, unfortunately mental errors and questionable play calling (on both sides of the ball) have killed us...that said, if we win out (which in my humble opinion is a good possibility) we go into playoffs with momentum and could make a run.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Repititious Season....

"vikefan in WI" wrote:
    I think that we have the horses to win the North, unfortunately mental errors and questionable play calling (on both sides of the ball) have killed us...that said, if we win out (which in my humble opinion is a good possibility) we go into playoffs with momentum and could make a run.
    I will take that as a consolation prize...roll all the way to the Super Bowl trophy.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Repititious Season....

These are not the same Vikings as last year. The Vikes last year choked just to get to 7-5, this year other than the Bears game you could foresee a loss in each loss they had, no matter how much I was trying to be in denial of it. That said, in all seriousness it would not surprise me to see the Vikes playing in the Super Bowl. IF they win out they would be looking at 11-5 and possibly as high as a #2 seed which would mean they would only have to go on the road once. Granted they might end up only getting a 3 seed but then the first road game would be Atlanta which would be indoors and shouldnt hurt Minnesota too bad. All that I am saying, is with the Vikings offense it is way too early to give up. Once Minnesota gets into the playoffs I guarantee no one wants to play them because if the Vikes D comes with their A game then they are very tough to beat!

Sig courtesy of josdin00

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Repititious Season....

Deja vu means we beat the Seahawks 34- 7, just like last year! hmmmmm....

Thanks goodness the NFC sucks this year and even if we lose both road games (vs detroit and Washinigton) we should make the playoffs at 9-7!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

Repititious Season....

Even though this season is somewhat of a let down so far...injuries are a big part of it. But aside from that...we still are a very capable team. It seems to me like we havent had much confidence this season and a huge win this week could help out. Many times it is the team that it hot going into the playoffs that beats the team that has been good all year - and we are very capable of getting hot. If we can win out, including a huge win over the Pack, I would watch out for our Vikes!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Repititious Season....

It is tough for us the fans. We started off so strong and this year injuries have killed us. Now we are getting close to the .500 mark and it is becoming a bummer.

It is still possible to make 11-5 but with all the injuries, it is going to be a task. We are going to have to get or roll on on OFFENSE to get back on our winning ways. Notice I didn't say anything about our D. They haven't been the best but they have been some what consistant with the level each week but improving slightly each week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast