Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Repetitive Redundancy

Ruffle those feathers!! Ruffle those feathers!!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Repetitive Redundancy

"JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    packer bears rivalry will always be the best, but in recent times one sided. BEARS SUCK!
    [size=7px][/size]

:scratch: wtf
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Repetitive Redundancy

"JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    packer bears rivalry will always be the best, but in recent times one sided. BEARS SUCK!
    YEAH since what 1985? Some rivalry. Other than an off year or two at least the Pack and Vikes have been competitive. The Bears have been "on" as often as the Vikes and Pack have been "off".

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

zakvikes2k is offline Starter

Repetitive Redundancy

First off, you're awfully stupid or just plain retarded to think the Bears/Packers rivalry is the biggest in the NFL. Not many would disagree that the Packers/Vikings is the biggest since the series is so close to each team winning half the games. I believe the Pack leads by a game in the overall history of the series. Anyways, tw and I obviously noticed that this was a pointless thread, although now it has become a fun want to write in. Los does have some good points he brings up (like the one about Clock Management that I started), but the subtle ways he cracks on the Vikings and Vikings fans is a bit lame. So, pretty much we should be able to throw some back at him and other Packers fans on the forum. It's just how the game is played, you know?
    Things you would NEVER hear a Green Bay Packer fan say:
    1."No kids in the back of the pick-up, it s just not safe."
    2."I ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex."
    3."Duct tape won t fix that."
    4."Checkmate."
    5."Nope, no more for me. I m driving tonight."

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Repetitive Redundancy

"SKOL" wrote:
    "JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    YEAH since what 1985? Some rivalry. Other than an off year or two at least the Pack and Vikes have been competitive. The Bears have been "on" as often as the Vikes and Pack have been "off".
    You know i never even thought of it that way, especailly in favre's ara(sp). The total series is so close, How can it get any better than the vikes and packers? All the last second wins and crazy plays, there great games.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Repetitive Redundancy

"vikingstw" wrote:

I didnt say you asked anyone to kiss your A$$....??? For some reason its natural, kinda wierd :scratch: .

I like alot of your posts compared to some slackers around here but you like to antagonize people by starting little sh*ty threads like Packer fans are #1 and vikings fans are #16 because there obsessed with favre and the packers, WTF's the purpose of that, to start beef or what? Or is to get attention, either way i dont know, but i usually dont say anything i just sit the bench and let the newbs bark at you. Point is i wont call them off.
    Thanks for your feedback, tw. I respect that.

My intent for my sh*tty little thread was actually less to tick you guys off, but to show that an outside observer places your fan base in the top 50% of the league, which makes a pretty interesting statement on why you may not want to move the team to a city that doesn't seem to have much interest in supporting a team.

Also, I noted that the Steelers were ranked at #1, which I thought was interesting. I also wanted to note that the Iggles weren't in the top five or so (can't remember where they were) despite their own beliefs that they are the greatest fans in the NFL.

The Pack at #2? Well, I guess you can take it as a slap in the face, if you wish. But, as bono and I discussed earlier, when you ain't got nothing else to do in your little town, the football team is going to be pretty big. I figured that was old news.

Apologies offered in the event I rufflicated your feathers. I try to be a class act, and I will do my best to insure that my comments will never be not offensive to you.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Repetitive Redundancy

whut is this post about?

Repetitive Redundancy

Repetitive Redundancy

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Repetitive Redundancy

alrighty

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Repetitive Redundancy

You guys crack me up!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast