Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Repetitive Redundancy

"zakvikes2k" wrote:
    Wasn't slamming on Los... just had to throw a Packer crack in there... His topic was pretty much making fun of Vikings fan supposedly "whinning" about the same stuff in the forum, when Packers fans (and I do know many) whine way more, when they have had a much better history than the Vikings... that's all I'm saying... Sorry for the Packer crack Los, but those fans have it coming to them once and awhile...
    Hes right, what he doesnt know is it seems alot of vikes fans like to kiss his :bootyshake: (wich i refuse to). I have noticed a couple posts from him that were great but then he squeezes a couple in there that piss me off,(posts that peolple like maxi pad, superiorbartime, and bono would not get away with) but i stand back and grit my teeth. Cause everyone on this site would be aw na dont be mean to los, HES COOL. Fact is hes a packer fan and he still needs to be reminded of it every once in awhile. Especailly when he atacks the vike fans or has ignorant sigs like the one he has right now. I do have respect because he has taken his beating and he has had decent posts, but i rufuse to kiss the ass :bootyshake: . I will not ask the newbs to back OFF.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Repetitive Redundancy

What's the benefit of Los's :bootyshake: ?

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Repetitive Redundancy

Los I need you to repeat what you said I did not quite get it. Oh wait never mind my brain is not frozen.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

zakvikes2k is offline Starter

Repetitive Redundancy

Thanks vikingstw for backing me up... I won't be a newb for long, I'm sure of that, I'm an avid Vikings fan, and I've dealt with a Packer fan/friend for quite a long time. He really doesn't notice how much he whines, it's ridiculous.
    Things you would NEVER hear a Green Bay Packer fan say:
    1."No kids in the back of the pick-up, it s just not safe."
    2."I ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex."
    3."Duct tape won t fix that."
    4."Checkmate."
    5."Nope, no more for me. I m driving tonight."

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Repetitive Redundancy

"vikingstw" wrote:

Hes right, what he doesnt know is it seems alot of vikes fans like to kiss his :bootyshake: (wich i refuse to). I have noticed a couple posts from him that were great but then he squeezes a couple in there that piss me off,(posts that peolple like maxi pad, superiorbartime, and bono would not get away with) but i stand back and grit my teeth. Cause everyone on this site would be aw na dont be mean to los, HES COOL. Fact is hes a packer fan and he still needs to be reminded of it every once in awhile. Especailly when he atacks the vike fans or has ignorant sigs like the one he has right now. I do have respect because he has taken his beating and he has had decent posts, but i rufuse to kiss the butt :bootyshake: . I will not ask the newbs to back OFF.
    Well, tw..you made you're point. :-) Thanks!

Never asked anyone to kiss my ass. I post what I feel, say what I wish, and allow people to make their own judgements. I treat people with respect, and while I've never expected it back, I've received it. It's all a matter of how you choose to react to me, and I respect that you don't like some of what I have to say.

As for occasional Viking zingers...well, duh. I'm a Packer fan, and what would be the fun if I came in kissing YOUR ass? I hate the Vikes almost as much as you guys hate the Packers, but I love the rivalry...its what I look forward to the most year in and year out, and Christmas Eve was the high point of my football season, the playoff game the lowest I've felt in years.

I've always known that I am the one in enemy territory here, and I don't lose sight of that. But I know that my respect for Viking fans has gone up since I've signed on here, and maybe there are some Viking fans who realize not every Packer fan is an inbred idiot.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

zakvikes2k is offline Starter

Repetitive Redundancy

You must say though Los, that some of the Packers fans may be inbred, you think? You're alright and definitely not inbred. I loved each and every Packers/Vikings game this year too. They are the best and I believe will always be the best rivalry in the league.
    Things you would NEVER hear a Green Bay Packer fan say:
    1."No kids in the back of the pick-up, it s just not safe."
    2."I ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex."
    3."Duct tape won t fix that."
    4."Checkmate."
    5."Nope, no more for me. I m driving tonight."

JohnnyBGoode is offline Rookie

Repetitive Redundancy

Go Los, Ish yo birthday, gonna party like ish yo birthday

JohnnyBGoode is offline Rookie

Repetitive Redundancy

packer bears rivalry will always be the best, but in recent times one sided. BEARS SUCK!

Del Rio Guest

Repetitive Redundancy

The internet is awesome.
    Especially when people whine about people whining.

It's the off season this is the Vikings talk forum. NOt much going on but the few things you mentioned.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Repetitive Redundancy

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:

Hes right, what he doesnt know is it seems alot of vikes fans like to kiss his :bootyshake: (wich i refuse to). I have noticed a couple posts from him that were great but then he squeezes a couple in there that piss me off,(posts that peolple like maxi pad, superiorbartime, and bono would not get away with) but i stand back and grit my teeth. Cause everyone on this site would be aw na dont be mean to los, HES COOL. Fact is hes a packer fan and he still needs to be reminded of it every once in awhile. Especailly when he atacks the vike fans or has ignorant sigs like the one he has right now. I do have respect because he has taken his beating and he has had decent posts, but i rufuse to kiss the butt :bootyshake: . I will not ask the newbs to back OFF.
    Well, tw..you made you're point. :-) Thanks!

Never asked anyone to kiss my butt. I post what I feel, say what I wish, and allow people to make their own judgements. I treat people with respect, and while I've never expected it back, I've received it. It's all a matter of how you choose to react to me, and I respect that you don't like some of what I have to say.

As for occasional Viking zingers...well, duh. I'm a Packer fan, and what would be the fun if I came in kissing YOUR butt? I hate the Vikes almost as much as you guys hate the Packers, but I love the rivalry...its what I look forward to the most year in and year out, and Christmas Eve was the high point of my football season, the playoff game the lowest I've felt in years.

I've always known that I am the one in enemy territory here, and I don't lose sight of that. But I know that my respect for Viking fans has gone up since I've signed on here, and maybe there are some Viking fans who realize not every Packer fan is an inbred idiot.
    I didnt say you asked anyone to kiss your A$$....??? For some reason its natural, kinda wierd :scratch: .

I like alot of your posts compared to some slackers around here but you like to antagonize people by starting little sh*ty threads like Packer fans are #1 and vikings fans are #16 because there obsessed with favre and the packers, WTF's the purpose of that, to start beef or what? Or is to get attention, either way i dont know, but i usually dont say anything i just sit the bench and let the newbs bark at you. Point is i wont call them off.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast