Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Re: Which repeat threads nauseate you more...Culpepper or Mo

The more Pep threads the better. :smile: The only thing that bugs me is when there are two or three threads posting the same c/p news article. Usually the Pep threads seem to address different aspects of his career with the Vikes. What I really find to be a thread killer is when two longer threads get merged together and the continuity of both is lost because of the way the posts are mixed. My experience on boards is that if there are two or three similar threads that usually one of them takes over because of the strength of those posting on it and the rest usually die a natural death in a few days or get hijacked to something else. :razz:

One thing that would help is if there were an icon that would mark those threads a person has posted on. Most boards have that feature so when you open a forum it will show which threads you have posted to, usually with a dot on the topic icon. I wonder if there isn't that same feature that could be activated on this forum. That way if there are two Pep threads you can easily see which one you are posting to and ignore the other. It would make the board more self editing and easier to navigate IMO. Maybe Neumdog could check into that?

WWBGD

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"RK." wrote:
    The more Pep threads the better. :smile: The only thing that bugs me is when there are two or three threads posting the same c/p news article. Usually the Pep threads seem to address different aspects of his career with the Vikes. What I really find to be a thread killer is when two longer threads get merged together and the continuity of both is lost because of the way the posts are mixed. My experience on boards is that if there are two or three similar threads that usually one of them takes over because of the strength of those posting on it and the rest usually die a natural death in a few days or get hijacked to something else. :razz:

One thing that would help is if there were an icon that would mark those threads a person has posted on. Most boards have that feature so when you open a forum it will show which threads you have posted to, usually with a dot on the topic icon. I wonder if there isn't that same feature that could be activated on this forum. That way if there are two Pep threads you can easily see which one you are posting to and ignore the other. It would make the board more self editing and easier to navigate IMO. Maybe Neumdog could check into that?
    I use the "e-mail notification", which sends me an e-mail when a thread I posted in has a new reply. In "my preferences" I toggle the e-mail notification to YES.

I then access PPO thru those links to get to the thread & right where I left off.

I can open several thread links at any given time and see what's new.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tylersieve is offline Starter

Re: Which repeat threads nauseate you more...Culpepper or Moss?

i dont like all the CPep threads..i think he is gone...there r just 1 to many of them
    Sieveinator Strikes Agian

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

If the multiple C-Pep threads really bug anyone.. you should probably re-evaluate your situation and how much time you spend here. :smile:
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

The Culpepper threads have been worse

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I'm not gonna read this thread instead IM just gonna post this one in quick reply while I stare at Singer's Sig.

I know longer read anything in Moss threads, I'm trying my best not to get heated about the Moss trade anymore, I'm done with it. I just saw this one was a poll an d wanted to vote.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

As of late both of them make me want to vomit it times, because it is the same and reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I don't pay attention to the Moss threads anymore but the Culpepper threads do interest me because it's information about something that could seriously affect our team.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I can see how the Pep discussion is interesting because he is the face of our franchise but we do not have any idea of what will happen. It is just like the Super Bowl pregame, which means it is interesting but is 5 hours truly needed?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    I say we agree to a ONE WEEK SUSPENSION on all Dante talk. Lock em all!!
    Because sure as hell, something newsbreaking will come out & we'll all be bitting our finger nails off, sweating profusely & with a gut-wrenching feeling, wonder if we dare go against the Webmasters edict & post it, while visions of banishment race through our brains.

And with me, being one of the first to get on PPO in the morning, I would be one of the first to have my itchy finger on the "submit" & be debating whether or not to pull the trigger.

Oh hell, just shoot me now. :grin:
    You're the PP.O anchorman though. That's different, guy smiley! Noone beats you to scoop. LOL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast