Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Remember when?

  1. #1
    E-Man's Avatar
    E-Man is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    18

    Remember when?

    Remember when,

    The likes of Gary Larsen, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall and Allen Page cleated the field ferociously, head slapping offensive linemen and face planting QB's?!

    Remember when,

    You were glued to every amazing second that the Purple People Eaters stomped heavily out onto the field and you constantly were leaning forward to catch a glimpse of the fear in the faces of the offense?!

    Remember when,

    The Minnesota Vikes changed history and went from a 28th ranked defese to number one.

    We will remember when, my brother Berserks. We will remember when.

    I am ready for some football.
    Remember pillage THEN burn!
    Big Ol E

  2. #2
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Remember when?

    Actually, I'm not a geezer so I dont remember when, but it will be nice to have that last memory ...

  3. #3
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Remember when?

    Man, i Miss football. It seems as though the season ended like a decade ago it seems so faint... I can't wait to see the vikes holdin' up the lombardi trophy!

























    Go vikes!!

  4. #4
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Remember when?

    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    Man, i Miss football. It seems as though the season ended like a decade ago it seems so faint... I can't wait to see the vikes holdin' up the lombardi trophy!
    true that!

  5. #5
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: Remember when?

    I would not stop smiling for a year if the Vikings won the Super Bowl. Oh man that would be grand. :grin:

  6. #6
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Remember when?

    I cannot wait for the NFL season to start to help fill that football void right now as the AFL just doesn't do it for me.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  7. #7
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: Remember when?

    Before the start of this season, I wanna get a Burleson jersey.... have they made them or do they sell them anywhere?

  8. #8
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Remember when?

    "DPep11" wrote:
    Before the start of this season, I wanna get a Burleson jersey.... have they made them or do they sell them anywhere?
    if you cant find one than just have one made. You know how you can get personalized ones with whatever you want on the back. Just get an 81 jersey with Burleson on the back.

  9. #9
    miakurtzy07's Avatar
    miakurtzy07 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    204

    Re: Remember when?

    "E-Man" wrote:
    Remember when,

    The likes of Gary Larsen, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall and Allen Page cleated the field ferociously, head slapping offensive linemen and face planting QB's?!

    Remember when,

    You were glued to every amazing second that the Purple People Eaters stomped heavily out onto the field and you constantly were leaning forward to catch a glimpse of the fear in the faces of the offense?!

    Remember when,

    The Minnesota Vikes changed history and went from a 28th ranked defese to number one.

    We will remember when, my brother Berserks. We will remember when.

    I am ready for some football.
    "Remember when Bobby Bouche showed up at halftime and the Muddogs won the Buorbon Bowl do ya?!"
    Sorry!!! I couldn't resist!
    GO VIKES!

  10. #10
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: Remember when?

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    "DPep11" wrote:
    Before the start of this season, I wanna get a Burleson jersey.... have they made them or do they sell them anywhere?
    if you cant find one than just have one made. You know how you can get personalized ones with whatever you want on the back. Just get an 81 jersey with Burleson on the back.

    Isn't that extra $$$ though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone remember?
    By enlvikeman in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 04:11 AM
  2. Remember me?
    By Big Blue Pride in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 07:47 PM
  3. Remember '87
    By Grassdog61 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 07:30 PM
  4. Remember this
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 07:50 PM
  5. Remember
    By AngloVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 01:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •