Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Relax my brethren!

We will bounce back. I had this game allready inked as a defeat and am glad it's done and over with. Every QB has a flaw and unfortunately Duante's is holding on to the ball. However for the first time ever I looked in Duante's eyes and he didn't have that confused look on his face. He seemed poised and confident even though he was running for his life all night long. Our offense dominated but was just plagued with mental mistakes. Gladly our bye is early again this year and we can fix some of these problems and let some of our boys heal up. As far as our defense goes this year...at least we can stop people. Remember last year running backs running to the flats without a purple jersey in sight? We seem somewhat quicker and tougher this year. This was the hardest game of the year for us in my opinion and we could have won that game. We beat ourselves and their is nothing we can do but move on. We have a bright future ahead of us and we are only gonna get better! On to Chicago!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Relax my brethren!

I agree, but to lose to McCrab (who IS overrated, although still a good football player) and T-Ho (whose opinion of his talents far exceeds his true abilities, although he too is still a good player) just kills me. Living on the East Coast, there are many Iggles, Jints, Cowgirls and 'Skins fans to contend with. After having to hear from loudmouth Philly fans all day who know I love the Vikes, I hope that I don't have to deal with New York and Washington fans later in the season gloating after their team beats the Vikes as well (God forbid). It really cuts deep to have to have lost to McCrab and T-Ho, though the Vikes will live to fight another day.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Relax my brethren!

Yeah.... Unlike alot of the other Board Members around here..who BackStab the whole team and coach after their 16-0 season dreams went down the shoot, you both tell the truth. Last year...everyone was on the BanWagon...and then the 6-0 went sour...and People on here were pointing fingers. One loss to the Eagles isn't the end of the world.

:santa:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Relax my brethren!

its a long season. As well know to well its how you finish the season not start it

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Relax my brethren!

That's what I like to see...optimism! I think the reason we get down on our team so quickly is that were are so used to disappointment. I'll be here supporting the Vikes (as I always have) through thick and thin! And if there was any team I would accept losing to this year the Eagles would be one of them!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Relax my brethren!

Remember, the team that finishes strongest is always the Super Bowl Champion. I'll take early losses in exchange for winning the Super Bowl any time. Let's hope that this loss galvanizes the Vikes to come correct.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Relax my brethren!

"hovan" wrote:
    Yeah.... Unlike alot of the other Board Members around here..who BackStab the whole team and coach after their 16-0 season dreams went down the shoot, you both tell the truth. Last year...everyone was on the BanWagon...and then the 6-0 went sour...and People on here were pointing fingers. One loss to the Eagles isn't the end of the world.

You're still posting drivel, I thought we'd spoken about this /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Relax my brethren!

Hey, the part where Hovan was giving me some props wasn't completely drivel. I gotta take compliments wherever I can...can't be too picky nowadays. Besides, he is not all bad...he is a Vikes fan!

Del Rio Guest

Relax my brethren!

No one was backstabbing anyone that I saw. 1 game with system flaws is ok 2 is a pattern and I am sure they will fix it, but alot of us having been fans for a very long time get nervous when we see old styles of play coming back.

No one is worried, that loss just hurt, because all though alot of you had this checked off as a loss, alot of us knew we could win and should win.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Relax my brethren!

"hovan" wrote:

Hovan guy, just because we don't idiolize Hovan and we look at his production for the last 2 years and wonder what the hell is wrong with him! That doesn't mean we are not Viking fans, or that we don't have faith in the team.

Right now we have some areas of the team that are not pulling their weight, at the top of the list is the D line. The leader of the D line is Hovan and he had another game without a tackle or sack and was not a factor.

I guess I do not understand why you can not see he is not doing the job, do you really think that Keith Millard never got double teamed, and yet he got the job done!!

I am sick of people whinning about Hovan being double teamed, he is not cutting the mustard.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast