Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Relax everyone....

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I like it when he and Salsbury square off.

Doesn't Claytom look like that little chicken in the Bugs Bunny cartoon? You know the clips where Foghorn Leghorn is trying to "hook up" with the hen and here son is the genius little chicken with a big head and glasses?
    i SAY i SAY Boy
    GO AWAY
    YA BOTHA ME!!!
    lol
    my friends son had these glasses that were big on his head, and we used to call him the chicken hawk. the other little chicken in the foghorn leghorn toons.
    i wonder if he does spots for tyson chicken or perdue?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Relax everyone....

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah, he is just weird looking!! He reminds me of the guy on South Park! I can't remember his name though!
    Maybe you meant the councelor, Mr. Mackey. The guy with over-inflated head that always says, unkay!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Relax everyone....

Oh yeah, it could be him too! I think it was the guy with the overinflated head!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Relax everyone....

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh yeah, it could be him too! I think it was the guy with the overinflated head!
    Mr. Mackey, unkay!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Relax everyone....

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I like it when he and Salsbury square off.

Doesn't Claytom look like that little chicken in the Bugs Bunny cartoon? You know the clips where Foghorn Leghorn is trying to "hook up" with the hen and here son is the genius little chicken with a big head and glasses?
    i SAY i SAY Boy
    GO AWAY
    YA BOTHA ME!!!
    lol
    my friends son had these glasses that were big on his head, and we used to call him the chicken hawk. the other little chicken in the foghorn leghorn toons.
    i wonder if he does spots for tyson chicken or perdue?

I'm a chicken hawk and you're a chicken!

I say, I say, I'm NOT a chicken, I'm a ROOSTER!

:lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Relax everyone....

Hey, its John Clayton with Foghorn Leghorn (I thought John was more a football guy)!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Relax everyone....

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hey, its John Clayton with Foghorn Leghorn (I thought John was more a football guy)!
    Looks like Foghorn talking to a young Joe Buck.

Del Rio Guest

Relax everyone....

There are definately trade rumors going on MmmKay

Relax everyone....

"Del Rio" wrote:
    There are definately trade rumors going on MmmKay

Now that is more like it! The little chicken was John as a boy!

Del Rio Guest

Relax everyone....

This is off Fox sports http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3351770

You know Ray Lewis and Dieon Sanders will be calling up Moss this offseason and try their voodoo mind tricks on our all-star LOL Hopefully they don't convince him to stray from the flock.

One player is paying particularly close attention to the trade rumors involving Randy Moss and the Baltimore Ravens.

Ravens cornerback Deion Sanders seemed to suggest to NFL on FOX's James Brown that he'd be more excited about returning to the Ravens if they landed the talented, but troubled, wideout.
    "First of all, that would really encourage me to play, first and foremost," Sanders told Brown while appearing on his Sporting News radio show.

Sanders went on to suggest that he and Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis would be able to provide a little guidance for the occasionally wayward Moss, who has been dogged by controversy throughout his career.

The 2004 season ended on a series of poor notes for Moss. He was widely criticized for leaving the field early during a Week 16 loss to the Redskins, even as his teammates were attempting a last-second onside kick. Just two weeks later, Moss found himself in the middle of another controversy of his own making when he pretended to moon Lambeau Field fans after scoring a touchdown during the NFC wild-card game.

"I think we can help him, not only on the field but off the field and let him see the big picture," Sanders said.

"Because football is just a blink of an eye, then you've got to deal with your life in your mid-30s or the early-30s, and we want to prepare him for that. Because football, it's over so quick, and we don't want him to burn so many bridges and destroy relationships that you're left alone when you retire. But I think we could really help him."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast