Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    Don't worry, the Vikes still willnot get any respect from the media until "hell freezes over."
    According to them the Vikes would have lost if Hasselbeck hadn't been hurt.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #12
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    I always hate the turning point after the Vikings play their sixth game... 6-0(9-7) 5-1(8-8)....
    ;D But thats when the defense was god awful, SKOL Vikes... I can rest easy now in the 4th quarter knowing the defense can actually force turnovers or a 3 and out.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Don't worry, the Vikes still willnot get any respect from the media until "hell freezes over."
    According to them the Vikes would have lost if Hasselbeck hadn't been hurt.
    ??? where do you come up with this????
    I just dont understand how people think the media hates minnesota teams.
    We are a mid size market, the East Coast and California teams will get more attention because their markets are bigger, more media to cover the teams in that area. Oh but is the media that hates us, I know why because they are upset Minnesota has more coast line than California.
    14,000 lakes b!tches, thats why they hate us.
    Or maybe because the late great paul wellstone was our senator, oh i know, because we have the best hospital in the world in Rochester, that must be it.
    BTW, are you saying you would want the mindless fans who follow a new team every year because thats who the media focuses on as vikings fans?
    Your media hates us thing is retarded, get over it
    You republican whore!

  4. #14
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    "DPep11" wrote:
    I always hate the turning point after the Vikings play their sixth game... 6-0(9-7) 5-1(8-8)....
    ;D But thats when the defense was god awful, SKOL Vikes... I can rest easy now in the 4th quarter knowing the defense can actually force turnovers or a 3 and out.
    Yeah...that was the old offense, defense, special teams and the old coaching staff. I don't think we can draw any parallels there! Don't EVEN bring that up...it scares me.

  5. #15
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Don't worry, the Vikes still willnot get any respect from the media until "hell freezes over."
    According to them the Vikes would have lost if Hasselbeck hadn't been hurt.
    ??? where do you come up with this????
    I just dont understand how people think the media hates minnesota teams.
    We are a mid size market, the East Coast and California teams will get more attention because their markets are bigger, more media to cover the teams in that area. Oh but is the media that hates us, I know why because they are upset Minnesota has more coast line than California.
    14,000 lakes b!tches, thats why they hate us.
    Or maybe because the late great paul wellstone was our senator, oh i know, because we have the best hospital in the world in Rochester, that must be it.
    BTW, are you saying you would want the mindless fans who follow a new team every year because thats who the media focuses on as vikings fans?
    Your media hates us thing is Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd, get over it
    ill tell you were we come up with this. how about on the fox OT on the recap of the game they show on crummy clip from the game and dont even talk about, and then later on the great plays of the day segment they show the friggin jackson td but do they even show the 95 YARD TD RUN by taylor or the 40 YARD TD PASS from bj? hell no. i actually gave the TV the finger. thats for you Jimmie, Terry, Howie and whats his name!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    "Acumen" wrote:
    Flying under the radar ended today.
    I agree and especially if we can win at home next week against NE.

    That being said, it amazes me how many fans need the national media to take notice of this team....like it somehow legitimizes the Vikes.
    I for one, dont give a rats A$$ what the media thinks of this team...in fact, I would be happier if non Viking fans never watched this team until they have no choice int he playoffs.

    Our remaining schedule is very favorable and WE FANS know that we have a solid team.
    If they continue to get better as the season progresses, we COULD do very well this year.
    Time will tell....but I like what I see so far....
    and if the NFL Media people dont want to give them props.....F'um.
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  7. #17
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    I'm going to regret this I'm sure but what the hell are you talking about PurpleRide?
    Everything in your last post is completely out of left field.
    Maybe you should sit the rest of this one out.


    Personally, I don't care what coverage or attention we get/don't get nationally.
    It doesn't affect anything in any way.

    [color=red]

  8. #18
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    I'm going to regret this I'm sure but what the hell are you talking about PurpleRide?
    Everything in your last post is completely out of left field.
    Maybe you should sit the rest of this one out.


    Personally, I don't care what coverage or attention we get/don't get nationally.
    It doesn't affect anything in any way.
    Agreed.

    I don't even read Vikings coverage anywhere but on PP.O, I even skip over the articles now.

  9. #19
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    Purpleride wrote:
    Your media hates us thing is Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd, get over it
    I'm sick and tired of your attitude and calling me a hillbilly because I live in Kentucky. I got a Master's and a Doctor's degree you jerk!
    I just pressed the "Ignore" button!
    :
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  10. #20
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: on a related note hell freezes over

    Coj, you can't ignore PR.
    He's what makes this place so great.

    [color=red]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. On a serious note.. Well done!
    By pack93z in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 03:02 PM
  2. Note to the Lions
    By nephilimstorm in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 08:40 PM
  3. Lindsay Lohan enters rehab - hell freezes over
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. Frost freezes Lonie
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 03:05 PM
  5. Cautionary note:
    By packmanxxxi in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 09:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •