Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Register to Party/Tailgate

I'll let you know if we get the panthers tailgate going. There's a big one for the bears game so i suggest you sign up.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I'll let you know if we get the panthers tailgate going. There's a big one for the bears game so i suggest you sign up.
    Let me know & if ayone else is thinking about going, I have 2 in the lower level available, next to me
    ;D & two in the upper level 50 YL. I'll post the details in Tix & Such

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I'll be at this game as well and would love to get some people together to tailgate.
    I tried to submit this as a new event but it might have to go to Webby first because I don't see it under there.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"Dekay" wrote:
    Ill be in the Twincities for both the panthers & bears game and since im a swede im very intrested in this phenomenom of tailgating. We dont have tailgating at all here... Ill arrive late 16th so i think i will hit the plaza for pregameparty, if noone persuades me not to
    I would like to go where there are as many vikingsfans as possible to suckitin that im finally in vikingscountry. But at least for the bearsgame it would be fun to hook up with some tailgaters.

I dont have a ride but i will bring a good spirit, lots of beers, possibly swedish meatballs and some other meat too.

Ill get a US cellnumber as soon as i switch planes in Philly and i will post it on my profile. Feel free to holler me. Otherwise mail me here or contact me on msn.

Best regards,
    Pierre
    Where will You be staying? I am sure that there are plenty of us that live in the area where you will be or be able to get you where you need to go

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I'll be at this game as well and would love to get some people together to tailgate.
    I tried to submit this as a new event but it might have to go to Webby first because I don't see it under there.
    I just went to the live events thing and the Panthers vs. Vikings one is in there now!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I just went to the live events thing and the Panthers vs. Vikings one is in there now!
    Where is the events thing? It's not under "gameday" & "Events" like it's supposed to be.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

Where is the events thing? It's not under "gameday" & "Events" like it's supposed to be.

It's under "fan line"

Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:

Where will You be staying? I am sure that there are plenty of us that live in the area where you will be or be able to get you where you need to go
    I'll stay with a dude i hosted at my home in stockholm through globalfreeloaders. he live at 17th Avenue South, quite near buslines and the dome. I have no clue if thats a good hood to live in as a tourist but im not obliged to stay at his place the whole time either. Its quite a long stay so hopefully he/ I will endure. Alas im thinking of a 3-4 day roadtrip up to duluth & lake superior, then to bemidji then heading sw before going back to minneapolis.

If i set out on my roadtrip ill post something here becuase it would be nice to have some company to have a beer with on the evenings. I have so many plans for this trip, so many places i would like to see. My commutereading has been guidebooks of minnesota for teh last weeks now...ill be happy if i go thru with a third of my plans

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Well you are not in the best neighborhood. I grew up in south Mpls so i toitally know the area you are talking about, But yes you are near the Dome and Downtown. I know I am still a newbie on this board but would love to tailgate with others I am sure that there will be a ticket or 2 that someone is selling around the dome for a good price. If not is there maybe a way that some people could get together at like a Champps or something and
    catch a game together? But yeah keep me up to date about the where and when and I am sure that I would have some time as well as others to at least show you around. I am in bloomingyton just a short hop to the Mall of America so I would be glad to do some hosting in that area or around the Mall as well

Articnv is offline Coach

would love to go but no money
    it sucks, so i will be at the bar i will toast oen to u guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12