Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Reggie Bush Predictions

This guy has been hit or miss his entire career. By hit or miss, I mean he either scores 4 touchdowns and gets 200 total yards, or he catches a ball for 10 yards, and gets 0 rushing yards. What do you think it will be tonight? I personally think his performance will decide this game. If we shut him down, we win. If not, this could be a long day. Hopefully the Vikings shut him down and win on my birthday

My prediction is 50 recieving yards, and 35 rushing yards with one touchdown.
    Retired 12/21/08

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Re: Reggie Bush Predictions

I predict he gets injured in the 2nd quarter and sits the rest of the game, goes home and taps his girlfriends big juicy ass to make him feel better after losing the game.

Amen
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

cyviking is offline Starter Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack Champion

he misses the game because he was swallowed by kim Kardashians giant can....

I would guess about 50 yrds rushing and 50 yrds recieving w/ 0 TD's.
    "Lurker" turned Poster
    2005-06 The Lost Vikings

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Depends how they plan to utilize him.. if they can get him on the edges of this defense.. I think he will have a pretty solid day.

He seems to struggle with fast defenses.. teams that effectively support he outer edges of the field. Meaning teams with speedy backers or physical corners that challenge him on the edges.

Another factor is Deuce.. he had his first impactful day in a while.. how many touches does Reggie get?

I would say he will be more of a factor in the passing game and relatively ineffective in the running game.. he is soft.

BTW.. good luck to the Vikes tonight.. can pull right back into the division race with a win. If you call it a race.. we look like a non factor with our play lately.. the Bears.. I don't buy them as being a playoff team with that offense.

Derek Rick is offline Rookie

I believe that he will score on a screen pass. I believe he will end the game with 100 total yards and 1 touchdown i hope i am wrong and our defense shuts him down. I hate Bush i have never liked the guy so i hope AD for All Day and Vikings beat him.

With EJ being out (so I hear) he could be a problem. We have a fast defense so getting a shot at him regardless of when and where he is shouldnt be a problem. Form tackling and teamwork is what is in question.

Drew Brees scares me more. He better be on teh ground half the game or it is going to be ugly.

PurpleSun is offline Rookie

Why would they bother to run?
    Vikes have a great run D and NO has a bad run O.
    Vikes have a average
    pass D and NO has an excellent pass O.

Bush and McAllister will get the occasional run, but I expect NO to be 3 or 4 wide most of the game.

I believe they suppliment short passing plays instead of running plays. Same principle speed, awareness, and team tackling can handle that.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

How do you attack the edges of the field with a RB..

Swings, sweeps and screens.. Tosses to.. but that wasn't an 'S'
    ;D

The is the only place Bush really is consistently effective.. outside the hashs. If you can match him out there.. you can contain him.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"pack93z" wrote:
    Depends how they plan to utilize him.. if they can get him on the edges of this defense.. I think he will have a pretty solid day.

He seems to struggle with fast defenses.. teams that effectively support he outer edges of the field. Meaning teams with speedy backers or physical corners that challenge him on the edges.

Another factor is Deuce.. he had his first impactful day in a while.. how many touches does Reggie get?

I would say he will be more of a factor in the passing game and relatively ineffective in the running game.. he is soft.

BTW.. good luck to the Vikes tonight.. can pull right back into the division race with a win. If you call it a race.. we look like a non factor with our play lately.. the Bears.. I don't buy them as being a playoff team with that offense.
    Hahaha. That reminds me of the song 'Special Olympics'
    by Stephen Lynch.

[spoken]
    Verse Two
    [singing]
    Kid with downs wins the race, even though he stood in place, olympics.
    At the special...(laughter)olympics.
    http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Special-Olympics-lyrics-Stephen-Lynch/A3825EF76ADE00834825705E002BD90C

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast