Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Reggie Bush could turn this team around

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Yah.. Bring Carroll with him too.. Trade Napo and a second round to get AJ Hawk too.. Bring in Singleterry too.. THen I think he MIGHT be ok!
    it'll take a hell of a lot more than that to get AJ Hawk! we'd have to give up like, burleson or wiggins or a major playmaker to get a top 10 pick, which will be what we need to get hawk.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

lets not make another thread about the draft already, its a half a year away and the seasons not half over

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"Hitstick31" wrote:
    Youre not very smart if you think Reggie Bush is the answer. Sure he's good, but so are our runningbacks. Its just that RosenJew, Goldjew and Liwenski stink it up. Our Coordinators suck and our coaches suck. We have enough talent on this team and if you think we dont, you're thinking wrong buddy.
    pardon!?!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Yah.. Bring Carroll with him too.. Trade Napo and a second round to get AJ Hawk too.. Bring in Singleterry too.. THen I think he MIGHT be ok!
    it'll take a hell of a lot more than that to get AJ Hawk! we'd have to give up like, burleson or wiggins or a major playmaker to get a top 10 pick, which will be what we need to get hawk.

I was kidding man.. My bad.. I was sort of being sarcastic :grin:

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Hitstick31" wrote:
    Youre not very smart if you think Reggie Bush is the answer. Sure he's good, but so are our runningbacks. Its just that RosenJew, Goldjew and Liwenski stink it up. Our Coordinators suck and our coaches suck. We have enough talent on this team and if you think we dont, you're thinking wrong buddy.
    Yeah, I guess that explains why we are 2-5 right now, you cannot entirely pin the blame on coaching, it also couples with the fact that while we might be somewhat decent we are still not good enough, it does take more than one guy to make a difference.. but Bush can make things happen in many ways and is ten times better than what we have in the backfield now. You cannot sit there and tell me you would pass on him if the opportunity presented itself, if that's the case then I guess that makes you the idiot.

bckNblck is offline Rookie

Who do we need most, from the draft

hate to say it but
    1. D'Brickashaw Ferguson.. this kid is amazing if someone he falls out of the texans hands and into ours.. :grin:
    btw Ferguson is a OT from Virgina, some feel he could go # 1 overall

Hitstick31 is offline Rookie

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    "Hitstick31" wrote:
    Yeah, I guess that explains why we are 2-5 right now, you cannot entirely pin the blame on coaching, it also couples with the fact that while we might be somewhat decent we are still not good enough, it does take more than one guy to make a difference.. but Bush can make things happen in many ways and is ten times better than what we have in the backfield now. You cannot sit there and tell me you would pass on him if the opportunity presented itself, if that's the case then I guess that makes you the idiot.
    Demonic, have you actually played football? Do you realize that our O LINE IS OUR PROBLEM?? Look at what happened to Brad Johnson today, that shows you how bad our o line is. Reggie isn't going to help us at all, I guarantee it if he comes here next year.

V4L

Hitstick.. Ur wrong sort of.. Our O-line does suck yes.. But Brad also played back partley because he was rusty.. And isn't too good anymore.. Our O-line is probably tied for our worst problem along with our coaches.. Come on we can't defend anything.. And we can't find a solid gameplan for either side of the ball!

V4L

Re: Who do we need most, from the draft

Yah either D'Brick or Bush.. We could make a case for Hawk.. Just a playmaker please!

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

"Hitstick31" wrote:
    :!: :!: :!:
    Wow... Maybe you would feel more comfortable on an online Klan forum.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast